Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

possum

First Post
Zayda watches Sloor fall to the ground due to the efforts of one of the Karg Bros. and moves around the battlefield, maneuvering to get a shot off at wide-open Mir.

[sblock=Tactical Map]

DoDArenaRnd3Sloor.jpg

Mack 20
Karg Bros: 18
RX: 15
mir 14
Zayda: 14
Raden: 13
Sloor 8 is up
Darius 7[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Zayda moves around the battlefield, maneuvering to get a shot off at wide-open Mir

, but ending up boiling mud some parsecs to the right of her.

Just then: thump. The rodian looks down, multi-facetted eyes widening at the red-flashing grenade between his boots. Head-whip left just in time to catch Sloor's weakly grinning face as the grenade explodes!

OOC: Sloor uses a Destiny point to negate Karg damage. Grenade vs Zayda only 1d20+3=4, 4d6+1=13. Half damage all around, but I'm really frekking hoping that's enough to finally take him down!
The heavily-battered besalisk then pushes himself up in one move, but can't hold back a hoarse cry of pain. "Frek, that marbling *HURT*!" Frekking miracle he's still in the fight, frankly!

Softer: "Thanks fawr the assist, Sra." A friendly hand on her shoulder (lower left hand, to be precise), teeth gritted. He's *still* supporting himself on the boulder with another arm though.

«Second Wind Used. If the eldest Karg begins to walk away next round, Sloor will bean him with his mace:
"Hey, hey! Where are you gawing?! We ain't dawne yet!"

OOC: Attack of Opportunity on Karg: 1d20+5=19, 2d10+7=19 damage.

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
(( Possum... I am not sure it would effect Zayda's action, as she would still be behind the rock... but I forgot to add the coordinates... "Mir moves behind Sloor..." She would have moved to P13... Apologies for forgetting that part... My bad there, :blush: ))

possum

First Post
OOC: It doesn't. I just had to check to see if you were in any of the blast areas around Zayda's square. You aren't. [MENTION=100541]toasterferret[/MENTION] , you're up.

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Using Binder Fred and toasterferret's previous rolls for this:

Darius deftly rolls out of harms way and comes up next to his hulking Gamorrean opponent. His demeanour moves instantly from one of action to one of calm as he focuses and delivers a single strike through a weak spot in his opponent's armour. He whips the stun baton back and adopts a ready posture, awaiting any counterstrike.

[sblock=OOC]
Stun Baton attack: 1d20+4=16
Darius uses a FP: 1d6=6
Stun Baton Damage :2d6+4=10
Darius uses a Destiny Point to make the attack miss*.
With all that, I make him at 30/44 HP, 5/6 FP and 2 DP.

*Not sure which attack? Assuming one of the grenades?
Edit: Reread BFs post, it was the Gamorrean's counterattack.
[/sblock]

OOC: BTW, do you guys have any preferred format for OOC gubbins? I usually spoiler all the mechanical stuff and grey any comments.

Last edited:

possum

First Post
The Gamorrean offers another pained cry as the stun baton expertly evades his meager defenses.

[sblock-Tactical Map]

DODArenaRnd4Mack.jpg

Mack 20 is up
mir 14
Sloor 8
Darius 7 [/sblock]

OOC: That's fine by me.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: What happened to Zayda? He disappeared from the tactical map.
Mack aims again to try and eliminate the foe that keeps trying to fell teh baton boy.

"Drop, ya brute!"

He takes aim at one of the Karg brothers and hits him with a stunning blaster bolt.

[sblock=Actions]Swift Action: Aiming
Move Action: Aiming
Standard Action: Ranged attack on Karg 3 (AA13); Blaster Rifle (1d20+7=17, 3d8+2=17); if necessary to hit: FP (1d6=4)
Cover Fire provides +1 Ref to Darius
Mack is Prone[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 5
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

possum

First Post
OOC: Zayda's exacty where he was, only laying on the floor unconscious and badly injured. Force Point was needed, but the trend continues as Karg 3 now only has 1 HP left...

[sblock=Tactical Map]

DODArenaRnd4Mir.jpg

Mack 20
mir 14 is up
Sloor 8
Darius 7 [/sblock]

The third member of the Karg brothers staggers heavily as Mack's shot hits him but is just barely able to keep up. He takes a mighty swing at Darius before beginning to fall back, but can't due to the water and mud on the ground. The first thinks it's the best time to go and take a nap in the corner when Sloor's slice sends it running to his destination even quicker, yelping in pain.

The second, angered at his droid companion for sending grenades in his direction, races towards the droid and swings his vibroaxe at him. The droid, if it survives look on as if confused and takes a step back, aiming a grenade where he can do his best to hit Darius and both nearby Gamorreans, but he can only settle for Darius and the one nearest to the baton-wielder. That Gamorrean quickly goes unconscious as the blast hits nearby.

Remove ads