• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sloor fires a look to Darius around the squat body of the confused gammorean: "What did she say?"

<Response Darius?>

OOC: Let me know if we get to Sloor's turn before Darga answers, Possum. Sloor wants to try a Persuassion\Intimidate move on the last Karg bro, maybe with a couple of Help Anothers from Darius and Mack.
[sblock=Oh, what the heck. Here it is if you need it:]The four-armed one strides over RX's body, heavy blaster whining, mace twirling dangerously about his head... but nothing's more dangerous than the sharp, sharp teeth in his predatory smile: "Surrender, you green frekker! You're all alawne naw - no Zayda, no brothers anymawre - AND we gawt you frekking *surrounded*... You lawst!"

OOC: PERSUASSION\INTIMIDATE vs middle karg's Will defenses: 1d20+9=22
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Darius doesn't answer straight away. He closes his eyes and slows his breathing. Almost he had got carried away by adventure and excitement, and this had nearly led to disaster for him. He takes a moment to get in touch with the Force.

"She's telling the Hutt that it's all over bar the clean-up," he says.

[SBLOCK=OOC]
Using Second Wind to get back 11 hit points.
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack cannot see any more threats with the droid going down and the other foes having either switched sides or disappeared.

"Great! Never a doubt, eh?"

He gets to his feet and moves closer towards the other, keeping his balster rifle trained on the cowering Karg brother in the corner.

[sblock=Actions]Swift Action: none
Move Action: Stand up
Standard Action: Move to X13[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 4
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

possum

First Post
Darga gives a slight bit of applause at the end of the fight. "A fine fight," he states in his native language. "And very innovative."

The gates open to reveal several more Gamorreans, each bearing long poles. Quickly, the porcine guards pick up the wounded and calm down the frightened and angry before leading them out of the arena. Darga looks down at Warrick Raden.

"You managed to survive without a single scratch," the Hutt continues. "I don't want to see you in this city again. You have one full day..."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"She's telling the Hutt that it's all over bar the clean-up," he says.
"Nawt quite, I dan't think..."

Darga gives a slight bit of applause at the end of the fight. "huttesse," he states in his native language. "huttesse"
So seeing Sloor whoops and claps hard with his lower set of hands, pushing the automatic clapping of the rest of the crowd into a full on cheer that allows him to raise his upper arms on high, drinking in the cheer he himself created like a flower spreads its petals to the sun! Now comes the tricky part.

Just abawt... naw! One four-fingered hand jerks out: "Mack, awn riffle!"

If successful, Cheer rises into Roar.

<Response Mack?>

When he can be heard again: "Mir, awn strategies!"

<Response Mir?>

Some seconds later: "Darius, awn batans!"

<Response Darius?>

"STB-42, awn defense!"

Caught up in the moment, the droid rises up to its maximum altitude and smoothly twirls around once before drifting back down to the arena floor.

"Last, but nawt frekking least... The spirk whaw made all this pawssible tawnight... Awer spansawr: Darga the Hutt!" He leads the crowd into a chant (or tries to anyway): "Glawry! Yeah! Darga! Dar-ga, Dar-ga, Dar-ga!" (A hand behind his back gestures madly, encouraging the others to frecsing join in and get this thing going!)

[sblock=Actions]PERSUASION on the crowd to get them cheering. Using my Persuasion roll above: 1d20+9=22. Followed by:

PERSUASION\IMPROVE ATTITUDE vs Darga. I'm hoping the situation allows Sloor to take 10 on that one for a total of 19, but I'll roll if you want to, Possum. :) Hopefully this gets him to Friendly -- or even Helpful![/sblock]

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Sloor's showmanship gains him and the rest of the group the heart of the crowd, who applaud them heavily. His compliments also seem to gain him some trust in Darga as well.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Darius gives a (faintly embarrassed) salute with his stun baton, but he can't help but smile at the way Sloor handles the crowd.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack raises his armored fist holding the stock of his blaster rifle and pumps it when Sloor plays to the crowd.

"Sloor, buddy, this is a good idea on getting the crowd to acclaim us. Nice work."

He nods as Mir suggests exiting the arena. But, he stumbles for a second, feeling momentarily woozy for a moment. He feels something moist on his upper lip, a salty, with a faint trace of iron taste. Blood.

Eh, must be a nose bleed. What the frak?

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 4
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

possum

First Post
OOC: 7,000 credits is the payoff from your prematch gambling, to be split between all of you.

IC: Through the gates you go, into the throng of well-wishers who enjoyed your performance in the arena. Darga's dais moves back to its normal position and he looks on to you, proud. "I do believe that is the most money that I've made on my own fights since I brought in the Kell Dragon seven years ago. Jabba was there and demanded one of his own."

Remove ads