• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack nods, "I don't disagree. Maybe we can come up with a way of tricking the majordomo to get him away from the Hutt Lord. Not that I have anything specific in mind."

"At least, we should have someone watching him during the day."
by someone, the soldier glances at TB.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle (single shot/stun)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: In which case ignore Darius's response to Sloor above, and replace with:

Darius pats the fold of his clothing where the lightsaber hilt lies hidden, and gives Sloor a rueful, well, perhaps "smile" oversells it, but one corner of his mouth does move up. A bit.

"Fair enough," he says. "I should learn more patience and discretion."

He listens to the planning.

"Yes, sounds reasonable. I'd say he was the weak link. Perhaps we could make him believe we needed him to betray the Hutt, without actually saying that of course, so we have deniability?"

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Yes, sounds reasonable. I'd say he was the weak link. Perhaps we could make him believe we needed him to betray the Hutt, without actually saying that of course, so we have deniability?"
"Uh," frows Sloor, not sure he follows. "Haw would that gaw exactly?"

<Response Darius?>

As to the general planning: "Nawt sure we can get all that dawne in half a day though, spirks: Visit, Audience and Shopping trip... What should we gaw fawr first?" A pause. "Awr maybe we can ask the Sra captain fawr sawme help awn the shawpping side awf things?" By which he means captain O'Keefe, of course.

<Response all?>

Dr Simon

Explorer
Darius spreads his arms.

"I don't know," he says, "It's not my forte. Er... maybe we suggest to him that a being of his talents should be working for a more appreciative employer, something like that, see how he bites." He shrugs.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Mack shrugs, "Probably should get the Captain to do the shopping."

"We maybe need to stick around here. Lord Darga might miss our presence and who knows what the majordomo might say in our absence."

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

Darius spreads his arms. "I don't know," he says, "It's not my forte. Er... maybe we suggest to him that a being of his talents should be working for a more appreciative employer, something like that, see how he bites." He shrugs.
Sloor 'hums' back... "We'd need taw be able taw campete with the Empire AWR the Hutt in terms awf advantages awr he'll sell us taw awne awr the awther quick as you frecsing please," he points out after a thought. "I'm *still* vawting fawr my version awf things as safest." A mocking grin: "As far as that gawes."

Mack shrugs, "Probably should get the Captain to do the shopping. We maybe need to stick around here. Lord Darga might miss our presence and who knows what the majordomo might say in our absence."
"Alright," claps the besalisk to get the blood moving as he pops to his feet: "You call her Mack man. Me and TB and - who else? - will gaw try taw get this frecsing visit thing started." He looks expectantly from Mack to Darius to Mir, ready to depart...

Dr Simon

Explorer
Darius bows his head slightly to Sloor.

"As I said, this isn't my forte. After you, O Fearless Leader." There is a mischevious glint in his eyes.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Mack holds a finger, "Alright, give me a second."

He dons his helmet and keys the internal comlink to contact Captain Okeefe, "Hey beautiful, this is Mack. We need to ask you a favor..."

The soldier relays the besalisk's shopping requests, going with flattery up front to help butter her up.

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

"Alright," claps the besalisk to get the blood moving as he pops to his feet: "You call her Mack man. Me and TB and - who else? - will gaw try taw get this frecsing visit thing started." He looks expectantly from Mack to Darius to Mir, ready to depart...

... "Naw vawlunterrs, uh? Well I guess me and TB and the Demaws man can take care awf the slave pit visit alll awn awer lawnely lawnesawme lawnesawmness." Sloor raises his armored brows...

<If that still doesn't work:
Ah well, was worth a try. "Try taw sell it gawd taw the Hutt then, alright? We're a bunch awf helpful, hyper-campetant sawns awf chewed leather who want taw help him awt awf a delicate - 'persawnnel management' situatian we just *happen* taw have news abawt." That not-that-subtly sharpened grin of his: "fawr a small, small fee. Nearly nawthing fawr a being awf his quality, really."

<Response mir, Mack, Darius?>

Remove ads