• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Dr Simon

Explorer
"I will come with you," says Darius quietly. He steps up beside Sloor and he too raises his eyebrows at Mack and Mir. "We all have different talents that may be useful..."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack interrupts his conversation over the comlink and looks to Sloor, "I will come along and watch your back, let me finish this first."

He finishes his conversation with Captain Okeefe and the gestures that he is ready to go once the others move out.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle (single shot/stun)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

possum

First Post
Speaking with Okeefe, you find out that she's been able to acquire one small tracker, but it will only be able to work within system, and even that's slightly difficult at extremely long ranges.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Dr Simon and PerrinMiller said:
"I will come with you," says Darius quietly. He steps up beside Sloor and he too raises his eyebrows at Mack and Mir. "We all have different talents that may be useful..."

Mack interrupts his conversation over the comlink and looks to Sloor, "I will come along and watch your back, let me finish this first."

He finishes his conversation with Captain Okeefe and the gestures that he is ready to go once the others move out.

"Uh, well." Sloor ping-pong his gaze from one human to the next: "Dan't that leave Mir alawne with awer esteemed emplawyer?"

OOC: Anyone else having visions of Leia in her slave outfit right now? :p

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack arches an eye brow and replies, "Oh, I had thought we were all sticking together."

"So,
in that case I can watch over Mir and protect her lovely backside. Much better view than Sloor's. Working in pairs is best, no one need be alone in this place."

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle (single shot/stun)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

"Hum." Sloor archly decides *not* to comment on the marbling endless merits of his own backside, and instead looks to their blond scout: "Mir?"

Last edited:

Binder Fred

Sloor claps her shoulder as he goes by: "You too, Sra. I hear thawse rawyal types frekking *hate* feeling betrayed... You cawming, dark awne?" That last with a mocking wave as heads out the door.

<Response Darius?>

OOC: Possum, Sloor, Darius and TB will head out and try to find Demos for that visit, please. The rest of the group: give us a little lead time to grab Demos away and then you can head in, I think.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Darius, blue eyes and light brown hair, wonders with a complete lack of self-awareness why Sloor refers to him as "dark one". He responds with a curt nod and a "lead on" gesture. As he is about to step through the door he turns back to look at Mack and Mir.

"Be safe," he says somberly, and then follows Sloor.

possum

First Post
With the break, it takes a few minutes to find out that Demos has retired to his office for the time being. As you enter the room, you see a finely shaped desk covered with scattered datacards and flimsiplast printouts of Darga's records. The Nemoidian is sitting by his desk, currently taking notes in a datapad.

"Yes, how may I help you?" he says when he notices you.

Remove ads