• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Songdragon

Explorer
"Not too sure to be honest. I knew it was an act... you knew it was an act, I did not see the problem myself, but then and there was not the time to discuss or get worked up over it." She nods to the man's second question, "Well, sort of. I was meeting him on the station to get some information about an 'accident' concerning my family."

She looks down at her writ at her chronometer, "We probably should have set up some sort of signal for when the others were 'occupied.'"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack shrugs, "Sometimes I cannot understand the way Sloor thinks, so I should not be surprised, I suppose."

"If we give him and Darius about 10 minutes, that should be fine.
"

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle (single shot/stun)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Songdragon

Explorer
Pass the time... Mir give the others a good 15 minutes or so before she finally nods to Mack, "Lets go find Darga. Lets hope this plays out well, I am not into becoming a plaything for a hutt."

She looks to Mack waiting for one of his responses trying to hide a grin knowing him as she does in their short time together.

possum

First Post
"A few kilometers, that is all," Demos says he files away his datapad inside of his desk. "And transportation there can be easily arranged. There's no need to bring your ship here."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Still perhaps a bit forward after their drunken role-play from the night before, Mack slips an arm around her waist to give her opposite cheek a playful pat.

He quips with a smirk, "Don't you worry, babe. You can always pretend to be my plaything instead. That way he can keep his sluggy appendages to himself."

Still wary of her threats to play with his mind, Mack is ready to let go the minute he gets a hint from her body language that he has pushed the lingering contact too far.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle (single shot/stun)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"A few kilometers, that is all," Demos says he files away his datapad inside of his desk. "And transportation there can be easily arranged. There's no need to bring your ship here."
"Glad taw hear it. Saw, shall we get gawing?" a flick of a gesture towards the door. "I'm sure it'll be marbling instructive fawr all awf us."

Assuming they do, Sloor companionly walks by the neimoidian, leisurely plumbing for some background info on what they're about to see : "You been in this business befawre your present client, Demaws man? What happened taw your usual sawrces?"

<Response Demos?>

Dr Simon

Explorer
Darius follows on behind Sloor, warily keeping an eye on the surroundings. He says nothing for the time being, content to let Sloor do the talking and to watch Demos' reactions.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
At the back of his head Sloor's a bit bothered by all the opportunities he saw in the majordomo's office: almost looked like everything was there for the frekking taking - That datapad, the safe - Almost worth it to bypass the whole Hutt insurance plan altogether, just go for frekking glorious aggravated breaking and entering!

He casts a look Darius' way, but the human seems unbothered, as far as he can tell, at peace with the plan as it's unfolding... Frek!

A discreete gesture TB's way and suddenly his datapad beeps. "Excuse me a secand. Thinks it's my crew." And with that he steps a little away and discreetly beeps Mack's comm. while pretending to answer a call (no holoimage, of course).

Quickly explaining the situation, he ends with a hurried: "What do you spirks think?"

<Response Mack and Mir?>

Last edited:

possum

First Post
"Our usual sources were the Zygerrians," Demos says with a blink of his inner eyelids. "In the first year or so, I can't really remember, the Republic decimated their facilities."

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir is confused with Sloor's new plan of burglary, "So what are you talking about here Sloor? Are we not here to complete a task, not rob a crooked assistant? You were the one wanting to get in good with the Hutt. If we follow through with this, it should hopefully do just that. Mack already saved Darga from being poisoned. Uncovering and showing him a traitor in his midst should seal the deal, so to speak. Prove we are worth trusting anyhow."

She considers a moment and continues, "If Darga is good with what we show him, I may be able to convince him that we need to look over the room for anything other evidence of him screwing over the boss. We can take whatever we want then... or at least make the attempt. That sound okay?"

Remove ads