• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Uh, sure Sra." Wasn't that the frekking original plan he just went over with them three heartbeats ago? He girths himself in four plies of armor-plated patience and forges on: "The pawint, thawgh, isn't taw get gawd with anybawdy. The pawint, is taw get what we want." And he's not saying what that is over the comm with Demos standing a few meters away! "And *that* spirk has what we want in triple spades if anybawdy dawes." Was that any clearer, he wonders?

TB cuts in on the conversation with his fancy new-fangled internal comm.: "There is an air vent in the wall above his desk. Bars across it and not very big, but very useable I believe."

<Response Mir and Mack?>

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack lets go of Mir, unconsciously thinking to avoid confrontation with his friend Sloor, even though the besalisk could not possibly see him.

He thinks about the situation, "Ah, yeah. We really don't care about Demos and the Hutt's problems. We have more important things to worry about."

"I agree that we should not miss an opportunity to work towards the two main goals. Once we get Darga onto Demos, then we might lose the chance to snoop for stuff hidden away in the majordomo's quarters."

"Why not search the room first, then turn him in? Our case might even be more convincing with additional proof.
"

"I can work the lock and examine the electronic things inside. With your extraordinary perception as lookout, we should not be caught."

"Too me, that might be less risky than your suggestion, Mir. What do you think, babe?"

The soldier is not discounting her opinion, but is not sure that her persuasion approach would better than breaking in while Sloor has Demos away.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +10 Perception: +10(+8 without Helmet)
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle (single shot/stun)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Songdragon

Explorer
"That is true... but we are not exactly a B&E crew. Not to mention, if we trip anything or screw it up, our chance with Darga is over as I am sure Demos will convince him otherwise, a trusted adviser, or some newcomers, who would you believe? I like the go to Darga first plan... and see how it plays out." Mir gives her opinion.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Mack opens up a utility belt pouch and shows her his security kit and his mechanical interface visor.

"You are sure? Getting in should not be a problem and you have talents to ensure we don't get caught."

"But, then our scoundrel leader is probably planning something with TB. Maybe we can just provide lookout duty, low risk and then approach Darga afterward."

If his last discussion point doesn't change her mind, he will acquiesce and follow her lead to gain audience with the Hutt Lord.

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Songdragon

Explorer
(( Search your feelings (take 10 for a 24) going to the Hutt and letting him know of Demos first

Search your feelings (take 10 for a 24) raiding Demos' quarters first... ))

Binder Fred

"Why not search the room first, then turn him in? Our case might even be more convincing with additional proof."

"Yeah," encourages Sloor, "Gaw with that."

Mack opens up a utility belt pouch and shows her his security kit and his mechanical interface visor. "You are sure? Getting in should not be a problem and you have talents to ensure we don't get caught."

"If it cawmes to his wawrds against awers, there's always the tape. You gawt a cawpy, Mack man? You were there taw uncawver the truth: perfectly legal and awbawve bawrd."

"As always," echoes TB, still only through the com channel.

They can feel the hurry in the besalisk's voice, and HE can feel Demos' eyes at his back: got to make this quick!

[sblock=ooc]Sorry for the delay, folks! incredibly busy in the field this week, what with the usual incredibly busy AND a visit by experts I have to guide around the place. Please be patient with me.[/sblock]

possum

First Post
(( Search your feelings (take 10 for a 24) going to the Hutt and letting him know of Demos first

Search your feelings (take 10 for a 24) raiding Demos' quarters first... ))

You have the feeling that it would likely be better to raid his office/quarters first. Going to Darga with slightly murky evidence could very well end what you have going on.

Songdragon

Explorer
"Alright then... Your way seems to be the best, at this point." she says looking to Mack and the comlink. She says to Sloor, "Happy travels my friend."

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Mack gives the female scout a hug around the shoulders as consolation, "Glad we agree, babe".

"Sloor, TB going to meet us there? He can help."

Taking their detour, he keeps up the ruse that they are a couple, out for a stroll. It is a ruse that he enjoys and there is no jealous besalisk around to give him nasty, drunken looks.

After Mir tells him the coast is clear, the soldier will use his security kit and visor for entry.

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

"Alright then... Your way seems to be the best, at this point." she says looking to Mack and the comlink. She says to Sloor, "Happy travels my friend."
A quiet/surprised chuckle from the other side of the line. "I ain't gawing anywhere, Sra."

"Sloor, TB going to meet us there? He can help."
"Difficult," calmly judges the mechanical one.

"It's a frecsing medical inspectian," reminds its owner, letting that hang in case Mack has any counterpoint/alternate ideas.

<Response Mack?>

<If not:
Louder: "Saw it's simple, right? Three awf the big awnes *withawt* the frecsing gadgets... Gawd!" And he clicks off as he strides back to Demos, Darius and his very own hover droid, sweeping them along towards their transportation: "You knaw, sawmetimes you'd swear I was their frekking father awr sawmething... Saw, Zygerrians you were saying."

OOC: Sloor and TB ready to go to the slave facilities!

Remove ads