Heart of Artifice Temporary--Kharas Alone

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Size Large Longspear can hit at 20 and 15 feet but not 10 or 5--it has to use its Slam attack at 10 or 5)

*Looking around, Kharas sees no viable escape path, he's at a dead-end backed up against a wall in this structure.*

(OOC: There was one--but it went away while he was casting Shield of Faith :uhoh: )

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCk=OOC]Doh! Wait... he is flat footed! Start of combat, right? I think I prefer his slam attack presently, so he will move toward him (no charge if not necessary and fight defensively and try to attack him with his inflict spell....

I just hope I'm not doing a mistake, cause I can't think of a better move actually.

EDIT: And if I can, I try to move behind him and attack his clockwork key.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCk=OOC]Analyze it seems an option that I should have done earlier. If it is turning, I turn it in the same way it turn. If it isn't turning, I... hmmm... would just try to turn it counterclockwise (which should be the opposite to crank it up)[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Disabling that construct seems a really tough thing... so I,ll favor the turn counter clockwise.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Okay--:rolls Strength check: )

*Before the construct can bring its unwieldy and massive spear into play, Kharas darts around it--though only an big hulking construct can possibly make a dwarf's movement look like 'darting' in comparison--and grabs the key, turning it somewhat counterclockwise, but he is not able to turn it all the way yet. The construct pauses briefly.*

(OOC: Construct was dazed for one round. Kharas's turn)

Velmont

First Post
Kharas continue, seeing it has some effect. At worst, it would only delay his death, he thinks, at best, he would run him out of clockwork energy, paralyzing him as the clockwork is no more turning. Or maybe, it would just buy him enough time befroe someone else show up... hoping it would be his companions.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Kharas turns the key more firmly this time, and it twists back into a position ninety-degrees counter-clockwise to the initial. The construct stops moving and seems to power down, the lights in its eyes going dull, at least for now.*

Remove ads