Heirs to the Burning Thrones - Active - Roll-call!

Lady Shatterstone said:
I would also like in, please. Sounds fun. As for B.S's comment.... ummm, yeah. He is such a peach isnt he. :p

Not what I would call him, but you know him much better, obviously. You must see some sort of redeeming quality. ;)

Just Joking, B.S.... :lol:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey Isida!

Remember me, I used to play Urgo the mojh in one of your other games. My schedule has cleard significantly

So, if you'll have me I'd love to play in one of your games.

Cheers,

Steve Gorak

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Dark Nemesis makes six!

Ok, I'll take a few alternates, but aside from that, let's leap right in to character creation! I'm going to up the point-buy a little bit too, just for fun.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Isidia did you recieve my email? If its not clear my addy is ranger_32202 at yahoo.com.

Update: just recieved your reply.

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Dark Nemesis makes six!
Ok, I'll take a few alternates, but aside from that, let's leap right in to character creation! I'm going to up the point-buy a little bit too, just for fun.

Hey Isida!

it looks like I'll be on of the alternates. I'll prepare a character right now, in case someone drops out. One quick question: do you accept prestige classes and do they stack with the gesalt?
I'm just thinking of a sorceror3/cleric3 - that's 3rd level - combined with mystic theurge 7 and anything 7 - for another 7 levels. Would something like this work?

I'm new to the gesalt thing, so I'm just checking.
Thanks and cheers.

SG

rangerjohn

Explorer
Steve Gorak said:
Hey Isida!

it looks like I'll be on of the alternates. I'll prepare a character right now, in case someone drops out. One quick question: do you accept prestige classes and do they stack with the gesalt?
I'm just thinking of a sorceror3/cleric3 - that's 3rd level - combined with mystic theurge 7 and anything 7 - for another 7 levels. Would something like this work?

I'm new to the gesalt thing, so I'm just checking.
Thanks and cheers.

SG
The two class prestiege classes don't really go with gestalt, such as MT, EK etc. Everybody is already multiclassed, this just ups the power. Now all that being said, that is the default suggestion, and it is Isidia's world, so it is her decision.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
rangerjohn said:
The two class prestiege classes don't really go with gestalt, such as MT, EK etc. Everybody is already multiclassed, this just ups the power. Now all that being said, that is the default suggestion, and it is Isidia's world, so it is her decision.

Yeah, I think that would be the reasonable way of doing it, otherwize, it could get very, very nasty :]

Cheers,

SG

Remove ads