Heirs to the Burning Thrones - Active - Roll-call!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Well, there's a link to the explanation for the gestalt above, and it explains how prestige classes work in that system. However, I have just posted the list of prestige classes in Keldev above. Now, the duel class prestige classes (like the arcane trickster and the eldritch knight) I would probably ask that you shy away from.

And SG, yes, I'll have you down as my first alternate. Rogue's Gallery will be up shortly.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
rangerjohn said:
Just so I understand, A genie-kin in this campaign would be 7/7 with 3 racial HD?
Well with the exception that they don't have racial hit dice. The extra hit points I give you are just that, hit points. They are not hit dice. They don't give you anything other than hit points. They don't count as hit dice in any way, shape, or form. They are purely hit points, not hit dice. You would have a 7/7 with a +3 LA is what you'd have.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Well with the exception that they don't have racial hit dice. The extra hit points I give you are just that, hit points. They are not hit dice. They don't give you anything other than hit points. They don't count as hit dice in any way, shape, or form. They are purely hit points, not hit dice. You would have a 7/7 with a +3 LA is what you'd have.

That's what I meant, I just didn't express myself, clearly. I'm just used to total hps coming from HD + con bonus. :)

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Isida,

I was thinking about being one of the heirs and possibly an archer of some kind. I didn't see any archer prestige classes though, so I may just go straight fighter. Any chance for Order of the Bow?

Keia

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Keia said:
Isida,

I was thinking about being one of the heirs and possibly an archer of some kind. I didn't see any archer prestige classes though, so I may just go straight fighter. Any chance for Order of the Bow?

Keia
Well, tell you what, the Order of the Bow seems to be about close combat archery (relatively). I don't see that happening as much in Keldev, due to the relative lack of cover and whatnot. How about the Deepwood Sniper? That makes more sense for shooting over far, clear areas of sand, or trying to hit bandits hiding behind rocks.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Isidia I am also planning to be one of the hiers. A Genie-Kin Fighter5/Sorcerer 7/Bondblade 2. Do I need to take the alertness feat? Or can it come from the familiar?

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
You would really want to take the Alertness feat, as it's only granted when the familiar is close. So... unless you want to stitch your familiar to your body, I'd take it.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Ok, next question, any problems with the practiced spellcaster feat from complete divine? Prereqs 4 spellcraft, benefit +4 caster level. As I understand it, this would make the character cast as 11th level, for variables, such damage by lighting bolt, SR etc. But would cast spells per day and spells known as 7th.

Last edited:

Remove ads