• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help! I need a map...

L0rd_Dark0n

First Post
...of a failry good sized noble's manor with grounds. It'll be in the city if that even makes any difference. It will need the sterotypical secret entrance to secret lair beneath the manor, but that part I can provide easily, I'm just looking for a nice manor map because i'm too tired/lazy/whatever to come up with one of my own. Anyone know of any good jpegs or other picture files that'll work? Thanks!

Greyhawk_DM

First Post
L0rd_Dark0n said:
...of a failry good sized noble's manor with grounds. It'll be in the city if that even makes any difference. It will need the sterotypical secret entrance to secret lair beneath the manor, but that part I can provide easily, I'm just looking for a nice manor map because i'm too tired/lazy/whatever to come up with one of my own. Anyone know of any good jpegs or other picture files that'll work? Thanks!

Here's a link to a manor map at Http://www.dragonsfoot.org

http://www.dfforum.org/files/DFNM.zip

Later...

Remove ads