• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help making this ninja a bit more efficient

Stormonu

Legend
Heh, with 23 Charisma, this could be your character ....

Kakita_Korihime_1.jpg

"Ninja? They are nothing more than scorned geisha tales told to old magistrates and warlords to make them uncomfortable on lonely nights"

Hido Akukage, shortly before his poisoning the morning before the battle of Red River.

Player2

First Post
Hmm, exploring my Use Magical Device sounds very good right now. I rarely payed it much attention since we alwyas had a big party, but now that it's smaller it does sound extremely good. And I'll look into dual wielding, the penalty shouldn't be too bad given that I'll be constantly attacking ppl flat-footed and such.

If going melee, what's a good weapon to use? Maybe a Wakizashi?

Rakusia

First Post
Oh yeah. Had a dm once misunderstood the rules gave me aoo at full combat reflexes for every enemy within 30 feet of me. Hehehehe. I did a lot of damage

Rakusia

First Post
Heh heh. Then i convinced him that since it was all in the same six second turn. That when i moved to thebothers in my 30 foot that it reset my thirty foot marker. Killed 30 guys before i fumbled

Player2

First Post
wow...that's just...wow xD hmm...I wonder if there's a similar way to do that w the assassin strike, greater invisibility and cleave/greater cleave xD

Remove ads