• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Help me get back to the beginning of Pathfinder

Dread October

First Post
Ok Guys,

I'm not on EN World much but you guys have been awesome every time I've come around.

I've been running a Pathfinder Homebrew for about a year and due to my gig (comic shop owner) I have access to Pathfinder RPG stuff as it becomes available, for not much on the cash end.

I'm finding the material (which I fold into the homebrew) to be really sprawling. Part of the issue is that with many other settings I've used, I was paying attention at the outset, (FR, 2E, 3E, Whatevs) but when PF started I was just getting the 2 monthly mags and that was it. I didn't give a :):):):) until Adventure Path v22 or something.

It seems to me like if PF takes place on any planet, its gotta be the size of Saturn.

What is the first publication I need to find for this setting? I'd like a cohesive map and whatnot!

Help a brotha out!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Inner Sea World Guide is your best resource, but also is the priciest. There is also an inner sea primer, which would give you broad strokes, but isnt as intensive.

Ezequielramone

Explorer
Inner Sea World Guide is your best resource, but also is the priciest. There is also an inner sea primer, which would give you broad strokes, but isnt as intensive.
I think this is the answer you need. when you have read this you can decide which nation you want to use and profundice in that.

JeffB

Legend
The original Gazetteer is still around and much cheaper than the ISWG, and it has a good overview of the setting. But the ISWG is a fantastic book if you can afford it.

Dread October

First Post
The original Gazetteer is still around and much cheaper than the ISWG, and it has a good overview of the setting. But the ISWG is a fantastic book if you can afford it.

This totally works! I'm in the industry (sort of) so I can order this stuff without cost being much of an issue. I have so mant other PF books but I must have gotten into it after the publication of the revised ed of the Inner Sea World Guide and Map Folio.

I can resolve this by the end of the week!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads