• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me name my GURPS Black Ops campaign?

Unless you're going for a comic book feel, or comedy, 'Project' or 'Operation' combined with random adjective and random noun would be most realistic.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Fae/Undead/Beyonder Armed Response

Fae/Occult/Otherplanar Fighters

Alien/Arcane/Reanimated/Construct Supression-Squad

Paranormal Investigation Neutralization Termination Squad

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I settled on a combination of two suggestions: The Atrocity Vaults. And each "chapter" of the campaign will be named as if part of a book. Chapter I: Unnatural Selection. And since I couldn't get Tavern Keeper to save links to YouTube videos, I instead decided to blog the campaign. You can follow it here once it goes live.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I settled on a combination of two suggestions: The Atrocity Vaults. And each "chapter" of the campaign will be named as if part of a book. Chapter I: Unnatural Selection. And since I couldn't get Tavern Keeper to save links to YouTube videos, I instead decided to blog the campaign. You can follow it here once it goes live.
This can have a number of plot hooks too, A library or Chapter House for a location of the group, Different Chapters to represent the structure and organization of the group,

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
This can have a number of plot hooks too, A library or Chapter House for a location of the group, Different Chapters to represent the structure and organization of the group,

Poltergeist: The Legacy (a favorite TV series of mine) comes immediately to mind when you mention "Chapter Houses" but I'll probably be saving that for my Chill campaign.

Remove ads