• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help me name my monster book

What should I name my book?

• Handbook of Horrors

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Critter Codex

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Brochure of Beasts

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Critter Compendium

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Creature Tome

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Poll closed .

releasethedogs

First Post
i was bord so i sort of made a cover

feed back please!

cover.jpg

Hi releasethedogs mate! :)

I like the cover, although it doesn't really impart much of the pseudo-African/Jungle theme? What do you think?

By the way mate, sorry I haven't replied yet to the other stuff (just been very busy), I'll try and email you tomorrow. :)

Golem2176

Banned
Banned
releasethedogs said:
*screams like in a bad horror movie*

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Man, ahhhhh....ohhhh, ok, I think I'm better now.
\
Cool Cover!
I've benn away for awhile (I was in California for the holidays and am just getting over a cold), but now I'm back.

BTW, is there any chance I can get my name in the credits if it gets published?
After all, I did inspire a cool name for the product!

releasethedogs

First Post
Golem2176 said:
BTW, is there any chance I can get my name in the credits if it gets published?
After all, I did inspire a cool name for the product!
yeah i can add you too the credits :)

what your real name?

if you want to help making monsters, i can give you a discription(s) and you can make them. I just got this cool crytozoology book. So far i have 30 or so creatures that need making. or you could just make your own monsters or what ever.

also if any one has some artist friends, see if you can get them to do some art. thats going to be the hardest part, doing pictures for each creature. but i INSIST that every entry has an illustration.

releasethedogs

First Post
just wanted every one to know that i have not abandoned this project. 2nd semester of school is taking up alot of my time and i just started a new job that pays alot more then my last one did. so now iam not starving. :) i am still making small but forward steps toward the compleation of the book. i have 2 people doing additional art for me, and this is going to be a big help. i have decided that it will be a 3.5 book, so iam going to have to start from scrach agian and re do al the monsters i had in 3.0 format. any one know of a document that will help me convert them?

laters
e.haleen

Hi release the dogs mate! :)

releasethedogs said:
just wanted every one to know that i have not abandoned this project.

Glad to hear it.

releasethedogs said:
2nd semester of school is taking up alot of my time and i just started a new job that pays alot more then my last one did. so now iam not starving. :)

He he! Great news! :D

releasethedogs said:
i am still making small but forward steps toward the compleation of the book. i have 2 people doing additional art for me, and this is going to be a big help.

Hey! Good stuff! Post a preview of some of their art if you get the chance!

releasethedogs said:
i have decided that it will be a 3.5 book, so iam going to have to start from scrach agian and re do al the monsters i had in 3.0 format. any one know of a document that will help me convert them?

Unfortunately no, but it should be relatively simple to do once you have familiarised yourself with 3.5.

releasethedogs said:
laters
e.haleen

Take care mate. Sorry I haven't been around more but I have to look out for number one before I can go help other people with their stuff and of late I have just been too busy. But I wish you all the best in your endeavours and I will try and stay in touch with the project. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads