• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help, need modern mini's and some modern zombies.

ukgpublishing

First Post
I need to find a range of modern character mini's and also if possible some modern zombie mini's. Anyone know of any company who make such things.

I'd settle for paper mini's if nothing else ;)

Thanks

The Madhatter

First Post
ukgpublishing said:
I need to find a range of modern character mini's and also if possible some modern zombie mini's. Anyone know of any company who make such things.

I'd settle for paper mini's if nothing else ;)

Thanks
The Foundry has blisters around eighteen dollars that come in a variety of modern folks.

Iron_Chef

First Post
Em-4 (sp?) sells sets of pretty good prepainted minis: they have a street gang (3 male and 2 female) and 5 SWAT team members ($20 each). I've been tempted to buy them. You can score tons of zombies (wrong scale for 28mm, too small) with the Zombies!!! board game and zombie digs with the Zombies!!! 4: The End Expansion set from Twilight Creations. You can also buy a Bag O' Zombies or a Bag O' Glow In The Dark Zombies from them for $10 each. Also, Steve Jackson Games (GURPS) sells a Mall of the Dead shopping mall map set (double-sided with hexes on one side and squares on the other). It comes with "cardboard heroes," corpses and zombies. That's $16.95, IIRC.

frankthedm

First Post
The doom board game has fat zombies in it along with several other horrors usefull for a modern game.

The Bag o' Dogs is finaly out so you can sick lots of unliving puppies at your players.

ukgpublishing

First Post
Thanks for all the great advise everybody. The figures are for a participation game I am running at Gencon UK this year.

I have actually managed to come up with some quick cardboard mini's for this event, and they are ideal as they are a) light b) dirt cheap and c) don't matter if they wander off :D

However, I will definately be looking at some lead mini's for future cons.

Thanks again

Cid
UKG Publishing

Remove ads