• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help..not sure if to multiclass or not

Killoth

First Post
You don't lose your shield no. Is your mace a big part of your character concept? Would it feel wrong for your character to use a shortsword/rapier instead?
The only requirements for the feat are a finesse weapon and a 13 dex, you do not need to use dex for your to hit or damage, you may still use str.
it wouldn't be character breaking but I only have a short sword and my mace as melee weapons go. Im hoping to get new gear once I get to Grackeslough. I think Im just goign with sentinel as I am more of a tank and this would give me more free hits in combat.

Kithas

First Post
it wouldn't be character breaking but I only have a short sword and my mace as melee weapons go. Im hoping to get new gear once I get to Grackeslough. I think Im just goign with sentinel as I am more of a tank and this would give me more free hits in combat.
A shortsword is a finesse weapon!
Sentinel is great too, ultimately it's up to you.

my stats are stg 16 dex 14 con 15 int 12 wis 10 and char 8 my armor is scale male I have a shield and defensive fighting. my ac is 19 and Im looking for a feat to make me more useful in battle. I act more as a tank with my spider doing damage/poison. I was leaning to the sentinel and shield master

Without at least a Wis 13, you can't multiclass out of Ranger. Those are the rules AL goes by.

Remove ads