• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help test something

Rune

Once A Fool
Seemed like there was a lot of that going on. Out of curiosity, is the time-out during the an open game reset with each move? It seems that that would be the best way to get around scheduling issues (that and a 24 hour time-out, of course).

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Here's an idea: remove the elements from Bored Guardsman. If he is supposed to be the beginner opponent they are making him way too hard.

And I'm not just saying this because I lost a dragon to him. Ok, maybe I am. :blush:

By the way, what sort of values and deck compositions were you thinking of placing on the available decks and cards once you set the gold system up? For example: Starter Deck, Booster Deck, Advanced Deck, Advanced Booster Deck, Single Card, Two Identical Cards, Two Different Cards..

Last edited:

PolterGhost

First Post
Want to know what I'd really like? The same game with a bigger playing field. :p

I don't really know if that's doable. Probably not.
Look into Tetra Master from FF9. Since this is based off the card game from FF8, they should seem very similar. They have major differences, and I don't think anybody has ever had the patience to code their own version of it for forum use.

FF being Final Fantasy, of course.

Remove ads