• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help With Art

TheUltramark

First Post
I am looking to spend my 2 dollars I have budgeted for gaming this month on some tokens. This means I am printing/cutting out my own. I have some pretty good ones, but I especially am looking for kobolds. Does anyone know a better place to look than google images?

erf_beto

First Post
Claudio Pozas' Castle of Shadows pdf had kobolds on them, I think... and it's free!
H1 - Castle Of Shadows - Fiery Dragon | RPGNow.com

And my google-fu found this thread:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/4e-fan...4th-edition-paper-tokens-keep-shadowfell.html

They are old school, cartoony, and not 4e, but you could use my kobolds:
Dungeon Plungin' | Image | BoardGameGeek
pic923628_md.jpg

jbear

First Post
You can download a very neat, easy to use token maker for free here:

RPTools - Downloads

Enter 'Kobold Dragonshield' into a google search and click on images, so the search result only shows images, not web pages.

For example on the first page my search came up with there is a cool image of a green kobold with a spear and a big arm shield that looks perfect for a Dragonshield. This is the address it was linked to: rolledrengene.dk (you will have to scroll down a bit to find the image if you go directly there) There is another neat one in pencil here:

Adventure Path - 01 - Keep on the Shadowfell: 2010-07

Again, you'll have to scroll down near the bottom

All you have to do is drag and drop these images into the token maker and save, and voilá you have a token.

TheUltramark

First Post
You can download a very neat, easy to use token maker for free here:

RPTools - Downloads

Enter 'Kobold Dragonshield' into a google search and click on images, so the search result only shows images, not web pages.

For example on the first page my search came up with there is a cool image of a green kobold with a spear and a big arm shield that looks perfect for a Dragonshield.
This is the address it was linked to: rolledrengene.dk (you will have to scroll down a bit to find the image if you go directly there) There is another neat one in pencil here:

Adventure Path - 01 - Keep on the Shadowfell: 2010-07

Again, you'll have to scroll down near the bottom

All you have to do is drag and drop these images into the token maker and save, and voilá you have a token.

yeah, if i gave off the impression that I didn't know how to do a google image search, I am sorry. The guy you spotted is what I am using for a kobold piker, thus leaving me with a "need" for another pic (and I do use the word need very loosley, things will be fine without one)
This is what I have so far (actually its 3 of 11 pages)...I used a 1" round as a guide and cut them out, and I will 'stick' them on top of 1" dowel rods cut into 3/4" pieces

Attachments

• kobold token 2.JPG
    kobold token 2.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 155
  • kobold token 4.JPG
    kobold token 4.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 92
  • various tokens 2.JPG
    various tokens 2.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 67

Remove ads