• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Help with bard spells 3.5

spiderfate

First Post
im throwing togeather a Bard for a friend, this Character is a Paladin 2nd lvl, Bard 6th for the Tearing of the weave campaign. i never play spell casters and need help picking bard spells. can some one give me some advice? Thanks 1st and 2nd spells only so far.

the rest of the party is as follows
paladin of mystra 8th
paladin/cleric/Triadic knight of Torm 2/4/2
Mystic Ranger of Mystra 8th
Cleric of mystra 8th
rogue/illunionist 4/4

The main thing I recommend is a feat in Complete Adventurer called Devoted Performer. It allows certain aspects of bards and paladins to stack, and even lets the character multiclass freely between them despite a lawful good alignment.

spiderfate

First Post
The main thing I recommend is a feat in Complete Adventurer called Devoted Performer. It allows certain aspects of bards and paladins to stack, and even lets the character multiclass freely between them despite a lawful good alignment.

as far as feats i gave him devoted performer, melodic casting, snowflake wardance and song of the heart.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads