• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Help with Warrior Of Darkness and Anointed Knight conversion

Sixo2

First Post
Two of my favorite classes from 3E were Warrior of Darkness and Anointed Knight. I've been trying to come up with a good conversion for them in 5e, but not having much luck. Anyone have any ideas or thoughts about this? If you are unfamiliar with the classes they are PrCs from Vile Darkness and Exaulted Deeds respectively.

Kithas

First Post
Are you wanting an amalgamation of multiclasses or flavor options to make these with the existing classes, or are you asking for advice on making new subclasses/classes?

Sixo2

First Post
Are you wanting an amalgamation of multiclasses or flavor options to make these with the existing classes, or are you asking for advice on making new subclasses/classes?

Either honestly. I toyed with the idea of making them fighter archetypes, but if someone could come up with a multiclass combo that fits I would be just as happy.

Kithas

First Post
Either honestly. I toyed with the idea of making them fighter archetypes, but if someone could come up with a multiclass combo that fits I would be just as happy.
I'm personally not familiar with them enough to help :/ if you explain what the classes do/what rolls they play I can try.
As for making subclasses/classes I would steer you to the homebrew forum as they would be much better for that.

Remove ads