• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Helping a Friend in Need

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
I'm Mark Chance, owner and sole employee of Spes Magna Games. For my day job, I teach 5th grade at Aristoi Classical Academy, a small classical liberal arts charter public school in Katy, Texas. Being a charter school in Texas, we do not receive the full funding from the state that a traditional public school receives. (For example, we receive no monies for facilities.) Consequently, my salary at Aristoi is thousands of dollars a year lower than it would be in a traditional public school. Now, mind you, I'm not complaining; I'm simply informing by way of a preface.

One of my fellow teachers, who has fewer years experience than I, has hit a difficult patch. Rick and his wife have three daughters, ranging from elementary school to high school. They live in a rough neighborhood. His house has been burgled more than once. One of his daughters has been a victim of violence. Rick needs to get his family out of that neighborhood, but moving, as I'm sure you all know, requires money.

I want to help my friend and co-worker, and I figured that Spes Magna Games might be a good way to do this. For the entire month of November until the end of 2013, 100% of my Spes Magna sales will be donated to Rick to help him get his family to a safer neighborhood. Here's the link to my on-line catalog at DriveThruRPG.

Thanks!

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Since posting this announcement here and a few other places, sales are increasing. That's excellent news for Rick and his family. :)

Remove ads