Helping Out

BigB

First Post
ooc:This is a quick one shot chance to help the escapees. You get one post to explain how you will deal with the guards and it needs to be posted thursday night so I can check results and reply friday with the outcome. I will be checking thru tonight and thursday to answer questions and let you know what rolls may be needed etc... Rolls need to be done using Invisible Castle and links posted for the rolls.

You follow the boy to a side street where there is an opening into a government building. The boy points to the opening. Guards just inside the door, there you can see them, three of them. The way needs to be cleared for them to make an escape. I hope you can help them! A corrupt government official is trying to blame them for his evil deeds.

Last edited:

Bison

First Post
BigB said:
You follow the boy to a side street where there is an opening into a government building. The boy points to the opening. Guards just inside the door, there you can see them, three of them. The way needs to be cleared for them to make an escape. I hope you can help them! A corrupt government official is trying to blame them for his evil deeds.

Droggle takes his pick from Hasin and looks at the guards.

you do realize cousin that we have only the word of this boy that these people are not being legally detained. If the boy is lying to us, we could find ourselves in bad situation.

ethandrul

First Post
Bison said:
Droggle takes his pick from Hasin and looks at the guards.

you do realize cousin that we have only the word of this boy that these people are not being legally detained. If the boy is lying to us, we could find ourselves in bad situation.

Hasin SmilesWell then- lets just go back to the party and drink ourselves to death. You open the door- I'll sneak in behind you.

Hasin tries to move into the shadows- but try as he may he can't get his axe to stop reflecting light.

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1421751 (i got an 8)

When we get in there- look intimidating....not gassy! ....Sigh...Like ths! RRRRRR!

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen, looking forward to watching how his recent acquaintances deal with a difficult situation, follows the dwarves.

He turns to the stable hand. "Good boy, where is this corrupt official's office?" He looks over the building for windows and other potential entrances.

jaker2003

Explorer
Bison said:
If the boy is lying to us, we could find ourselves in bad situation.
Jace firmly grasps his staff, That is a good point, dwarf. But, we could always whip him for the trouble, eh, Hasin?

Jace eyes the guards through the door. After some muttering and fingering the holy symbol hanging from his neck, Jace finishes his casting of a Doom spell, hoping to hinder one of the opposing guards.
After his spellcasting, Jace follows the dwarves, readying his staff, and wishing he had brought his heavy pack.
If a combat encounter begins, Jace is ready to engage the shaken guards, attempting to roar at them, but somehow, only emitting a 'meow' (Intimidate guards (1d20+1=3)).
If appropriate, Attack roll vs. guard (1d20=7)
OoC: Sorry guys, I'll be away from the computer for 8-10 hours, just assume I'm bashing away with my quaterstaff (1d6) and tagging along.

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
ooc: a quick assault on the guards then, is what I understand you will attempt.

Three human guards (door is already open) despite your not so sneaky approach you surprise the guards as they seem to be looking into the building rather then out.

Jace casts his spell and then follows Hasin and Droggle into the building as Quozen watches and looks about for another route. The building is large and this is the only entrance from this side and Quozen can only imagine how many corridors and rooms and other guards he would need to navigate to reach his foe.

InVinoVeritas said:
He turns to the stable hand. "Good boy, where is this corrupt official's office?" He looks over the building for windows and other potential entrances.
The boy shrugs. I do not know. The guard explained this spot to me.

ooc: with quick posting you may be able to get in a couple rounds if needed. Go ahead and post attacks from Hasin and Droggle or other action. Jace, Hasin and Droggle can attack in surprise round. Also need initiative rolls from each for after the surprise round.

Last edited:

ethandrul

First Post
Hasin steps inside- looking at the guards and past them to the small furry object of his mission-We are here to bargain for kataras life.

BigB

First Post
ethandrul said:
Hasin steps inside- looking at the guards and past them to the small furry object of his mission-We are here to bargain for kataras life.

One of the guards seems a bit spooked. All 3 are startled at the voice of the stranger so near to them. With a puzzled look one speaks up....What Katara do you speak for? We do not know what you want. But understand you must remove yourselves from this location. Visitors must enter the front and check in there. They move hands to weapons although one seems unsure of himself.

Remove ads