• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Here there Be Insects (updated!) - D&D - Sunday 9 am - 1 pm

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Kevin -

Could you please add player2 to the waiting list? After all the years I've been telling her how great a DM you are, it would be nice if she could experience it herself. :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
It sure is!

Mind you, I haven't updated it in forever, but there are no changes. I even changed my plane ticket to one $100 more expensive to make sure that I was around Sunday afternoon.

I'll go through this Sunday and update the attendance list on each of my three games.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Radiating Gnome said:
I was very disappointed to have missed this game -- I hope there were alternates available and everyone had a great time!

-rg

Let's just say that I'm desperately hoping that the next time I see Piratecat, he'll give me the "I wrecked Piratecat's campaign and all I got was this lousy t-shirt." shirt that I so richly deserve! :D

player 2

First Post
This game was one of the highlights of the Con for me. I had a GREAT time, and it was insipiring to play with such great people.

Rel said:
Let's just say that I'm desperately hoping that the next time I see Piratecat, he'll give me the "I wrecked Piratecat's campaign and all I got was this lousy t-shirt." shirt that I so richly deserve! :D
Yes, you so deserve that shirt. What a great way to end the session. You, sir, are brilliant! :D

Rel

Liquid Awesome
player 2 said:
This game was one of the highlights of the Con for me. I had a GREAT time, and it was insipiring to play with such great people.

Yes, you so deserve that shirt. What a great way to end the session. You, sir, are brilliant! :D

Couldn't have done it without friends with friends in high places! The Daylight spell was brilliantly timed.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads