• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Here's a complaint about the 5e books...

Sadras

Legend
That's a cool idea @Stormonu. I wonder if anyone has attempted this for previous editions?
I imagine it must be a costly exercise, especially 3.5E/Pathfinder and if you include all the splat books.

aramis erak

Legend
That's a cool idea @Stormonu. I wonder if anyone has attempted this for previous editions?
I imagine it must be a costly exercise, especially 3.5E/Pathfinder and if you include all the splat books.

See also "Monstrous Compendium" - an idea which failed in the execution.

But this is also why some of us really want PDF - we can then hack the PDFs of MM 1-∞ and put the thing into alpha order...

Stormonu

Legend
[MENTION=93955]Sandra[/MENTION]s - yep, I did this for 2E, which has 15 Monstrous Compediums, 5 Monster Annuals, 3 planescape appendixes, 2 Ravenloft appendixes, a Dark Sun appendix, a Mystara appendix, numerous adventure modules with 1-2 monsters apiece and various campaign boxed settings that have usually 2-5 monsters each. I didn't bother to do any monsters from Dragon Mag, however.

All told, what I have takes up six binders (1 and 1/2 inch thick, I believe - not near them ATM). Luckily for me, I was able to use a work copier, so it cost me nothing :).

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
I agree with many comments in this thread: both the page numbers being faint and the pages being just slightly difficult to separate, and the generally gorgeous production values and artwork on these books (halfling artwork excepted... :erm:)

Remove ads