• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Here's a handy little reference sheet I made.

firesnakearies

Explorer
This is just a conditions summary, formatted to fit on one page, be easily readable, and look decent. It's nothing fancy, or gorgeous like some of the other sheets floating around that people have made. But I haven't seen anyone post a conditions sheet anywhere, so I thought I'd share this one that I made for myself.

Attachments

• Conditions Summary.pdf
    159.8 KB · Views: 960

The Little Raven

First Post
This is just a conditions summary, formatted to fit on one page, be easily readable, and look decent. It's nothing fancy, or gorgeous like some of the other sheets floating around that people have made. But I haven't seen anyone post a conditions sheet anywhere, so I thought I'd share this one that I made for myself.

I've got a request. Could you add Bloodied to that sheet? It's technically not a condition, but it functions identically, and I would like to use this sheet directly with my colored magnetic markers for ease-of-use.

I figure it'd be formatted like thus...

Bloodied
* You're at one-half your total hit points.

THanks for the excellent pdf! I can see this being used at my table :)

Contents May Vary, check out Alea Tools and grabbing a magnetic whiteboard from target..

Just watch out for the markers attraction to each other!

Last edited:

firesnakearies

Explorer
I've got a request. Could you add Bloodied to that sheet? It's technically not a condition, but it functions identically, and I would like to use this sheet directly with my colored magnetic markers for ease-of-use.

I figure it'd be formatted like thus...

Bloodied
* You're at one-half your total hit points.

No problem. Here's the new version.

Attachments

• Conditions Summary.pdf
    146 KB · Views: 233

Remove ads