• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[HERO] Hero Designer

I'll appologise if this offends anyone, but I also realise that the Software board gets a meagre showing compared to the General, so here goes.

I just started a thread here about the HERO system's relatively recent release of Hero Designer, a program for creating characters for the HERO system. I'd appreciate anyone with anything to say about it popping over and doing so.

If a Moderator wants to lock this thread to prevent the almost inevitable replies here I'd appreciate it. Even a short while on the first couple pages of the General Forums will help :p

Hatchling Dragon

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
So... This is just to draw attention to a thread in the Software Forum, in the same vein as the 'please check out my Story Hour' threads...

Hm. As long as people are generally posting to the other thread and you aren't going to bump this thread like three times per day, we should be okay. :)

- Darkness

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads