Heroes for Hire Restart (M&M2E)

Bront

The man with the probe
hero4hire said:
Sure thing!
Looks good. Few suggestions (At the moment, I'm not a character judge, so just take these in good faith).

Your "Super Sense: Danger Sense, Precognition" Might be best listed as the main power instead of Comprehend, since all the others in that aray require activation instead of an action. Not a big deal, but might make it look a bit better, as unless you're activating an alternate power, that's what's up.

Datakink is probably datalink, unless you're into something I realy don't want to know about :confused:

We get free comlinks as equipment. Is there a reason you bought the power beyond that?

All the numbers crunched well, you're probably good, but those are things you may want to look at.

hero4hire

Explorer
Bront said:
Looks good. Few suggestions (At the moment, I'm not a character judge, so just take these in good faith).

Your "Super Sense: Danger Sense, Precognition" Might be best listed as the main power instead of Comprehend, since all the others in that aray require activation instead of an action. Not a big deal, but might make it look a bit better, as unless you're activating an alternate power, that's what's up.

Datakink is probably datalink, unless you're into something I realy don't want to know about :confused:

We get free comlinks as equipment. Is there a reason you bought the power beyond that?

All the numbers crunched well, you're probably good, but those are things you may want to look at.

Thanks I'll be following most of your suggestions.

No real reason for him getting the power beyond I thought of a neat way of representing a "human switchboard" other than telepathy. If I understood it correctly Super-Senses' Communication Link is effectively rangeless as opposed to the Communication power, and probably wouldnt have the vulnerabilities a secure radio commlink would have.
It probably is Superfluous for me points-wise, and wont come into play that often, but I kinda liked the power.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
What ever works. Drop me an e-mail with him, and CC Kylara. Looks like I've got Character approval for now.

Glad I was able to help :)

Oh, and I understand what you did as far as the comlink thing, just was mentioning that we all do have comlinks, but apparently you don't need one.

Bonus to that, is that you can contact even non-teammates with your power.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Just touching base over here, D-MAN is still interested in Hooking up with the team. I will be working on his new stats the enxt few days.

hero4hire

Explorer
Nuke261 said:
Just touching base over here, D-MAN is still interested in Hooking up with the team. I will be working on his new stats the enxt few days.

Cool, once I get everyone updated I should be able to start.

Rybaer

First Post
I've updated Echo for 2nd edition. The changes weren't too bad, though I still have to go back through all her mimicked forms...which might take a little work. I based her Mimic power at a base cost of l4pp/level, as none of the level descriptions was entirely accurate. At present, she has 80pp to "spend" in mimicking a target's physical abilities. I figure almost half of that will go toward her BAB/BDB, at least when mimicking Daredevil or Bullseye.

Let me know if you have any questions or think something should be tweaked.

hero4hire

Explorer
Rybaer said:
I've updated Echo for 2nd edition. The changes weren't too bad, though I still have to go back through all her mimicked forms...which might take a little work. I based her Mimic power at a base cost of l4pp/level, as none of the level descriptions was entirely accurate. At present, she has 80pp to "spend" in mimicking a target's physical abilities. I figure almost half of that will go toward her BAB/BDB, at least when mimicking Daredevil or Bullseye.

I assume you posted her on the character thread...I'll take a look and get back to you.

hero4hire

Explorer
Rybaer said:

Looks pretty good. The Mimic cost was dead on with what I had in mind (which was 3pp/rank for "Reflexive Abilities").

Tweakage follows:

I would tradeoff Max att/dmg dc and defense/toughness...each 5 for 5.

I would use the option of reducing your max ranks of Mimicked abilities to 15 (since at PL:10 you cant have more than 15 ranks in a skill anyway, or w/ your tradeoffs more than +15 to att/dfs) to raise the amount of PP you can Mimic to 85.

I'd shave a rank of Luck (which would give you your listed 3 HP) and get another rank of Equipment. I reread my appearences with her and she had a Billy Club AND lotsa shuriken, so I figure we should model that.

Remove ads