Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Dalamar

Adventurer
Zack simply abhors the zipping around in hopes of possibly getting a shot in, so he heads for the crossbow for later use, but does not pursue their fleeing enemies.

Velmont

First Post
Opale will try to go where the bolt have appeared to try to inderstand where they have come from, and why she has heard Rinaldo in this place. Once she have found her answer (or no answers), she will regroup. "That is strange. Rinaldo, my cousin, was here a moment. I wonder what really happen."

Patlin

Explorer
Battle Concludes
Planus fires off some additional shots at the Githyanki leader (15 damage from above rolls, Planus may roll two more rounds of attacks. (See Below)

Zack obtains a crossbow and bolts from the downed Githyanki (complete loot list to follow.)

Charlarn shoots at the Githyanki leader, damaging him for 7, and rendezvous with Iggy at the prisoner.

Opale tries to understand the planar gate. She may make a knowledge(the planes) roll if she has that skill.

The Githyanki leader trades shots with Planus. Three rounds of attacks, B-L v Planus (1d20+9=29, 1d8+5=13, 1d20+9=19, 1d8+5=12, 1d20+9=12, 1d8+5=6) Confirm and Extra damage (1d20+9=25, 2d8+10=26)

The first shot is freakishly accurate, hitting Planus for 39 damage and dropping the cleric, preventing any further pursuit.

Last edited:

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: Um, wow. A max damage x3 crit? That's literally a 1 in 18000 shot! Not that it really matters, but Planus's shots last round were a natural 20 for 5 damage and an attack roll of 21 for 10 damage. He must have the Gith Leader for either hit for 5 total damage or 15 total damage, not 10 damage as stated in your last post.
Planus failes to stablize the first round.
stablization (1d100=80)

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
SlagMortar said:
OOC: Um, wow. A max damage x3 crit? That's literally a 1 in 18000 shot!

ooc: That's why I refered to it as 'freakish.' 1/20*(very aproximately 1/4 to confirm)*1/8*1/8*1/8. By my estimate, it's about 1 in 40,000! My first instinct was to be deeply suspicious of the pseudo random number generator...

Velmont

First Post
Patlin said:
ooc: That's why I refered to it as 'freakish.' 1/20*(very aproximately 1/4 to confirm)*1/8*1/8*1/8. By my estimate, it's about 1 in 40,000! My first instinct was to be deeply suspicious of the pseudo random number generator...

OOC: 1/40000 is more than 0, so yes, it can happen... Charlarn have some work to do here :p

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: Planus has 19 AC so since it was +9 I was going with 55% chance to confirm. Anyway, it was a small chance. Mongrel giveth and Mongrel taketh away.
Charlarn have some work to do here
Only if Charlarn can catch him without catching a similar arrow. ;) Otherwise its going to be Planus, first casualty of the Astral plane.

Patlin

Explorer
Charlarn manages an intercept, stabilizing Planus. The group manages to reform around the prisoner, who is clearly a Gith but looks somehow different from the ones you have been fighting. He is bound and gagged.

Remove ads