Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Patlin

Explorer
SlagMortar said:
Planus looks around for any arrows to replace the ones he fired

Planus finds 150 crossbow bolts, but no arrows. Additionally, each of the six overseers has a longsword and leather armor. You locate a vault holding the mines cash assets, and between the contents and the pocket change on the Githyanki you obtain a total of 3,800 gp.

SlagMortar

First Post
"Good job, guys! That was an awesome leap into the window there, Zack! Mongrel certainly smiled upon us here. Is anyone badly injured? Woh, good find! Apparently mining brings it in pretty good, especially when you don't pay the labor," he finishes with a sad glance toward the dwarves.

"Hmm. I'm running low on arrows again. I better take one of these crossbows just in case. Any of this stuff look like it might be magic?"

OOC:
HP: 30/38. Arrows remaining: 14
Planus takes a crossbow and 30 bolts.

Spells prepared:
0 (DC 13) 5/day: Detect Magic(x2), Light(x2), Guidance
1 (DC 14) 4/day: Bless, Divine Favor (x2), Comprehend Languages
2 (DC 15) 4/day: Resist Energy, Shatter, Silence, Spiritual Weapon
3 (DC 16) 3/day: Blindness, Prayer, Dispel Magic
Domain:
1 (DC 14): Longstrider (in wilderness), Disguise Self (in cities)
2 (DC 15): Locate object, Invisibility(prepared)
3 (DC 16): Fly (prepared), Nondetection

Patlin

Explorer
T'Zeran looks over the crossbow bolts with disaproval.

"Cheap materials. Yet your point is wise. I will take some extras, in case any of us should run low."

In an echo of Planus's earlier thoughts, he watches T'Zeran liberally stuff his backpack with cases of bolts, without the bag seeming any more stuffed than it had been.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Charlarn grabs a core of bolts and puts them into his haversack. "Opale, ask the dwarves when the next ship is coming in. Does anyone see a dock, or do they stop away from this rock and fly over like we did?"

Patlin

Explorer
The dwarves are a bit vague on the shipping schedule, but confirm that the building you just raided (with the arrow slits) is in fact a dock. The far side contains a tube through which ore can be loaded onto the ship. T'Ranis can look through the paperwork, which is in Gith, to see if the various records about the place contain any reference to a schedule.

SlagMortar

First Post
With a disappointed shrug, Planus says, "Well, I guess its waiting. I'll take up a spot inside the, ah, dock to wait, but I want to look around out here first." Planus moves back outside the building to look around at the mine some more.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Charlarn takes the others aside. He says, "What do we do about the dwarves? If we leave them here, the Githyankis will think out that they helped us. We'll probably have to take them with us, once we capture the ship." To T'Zeran, eh says, "If you can't find a schedule, we'll have to prepare for a quick arrival."

Patlin

Explorer
T'Zeran eventually finds a schedule.

"They're due here in three days. The records show they've occasionally been a day early, and sometimes a couple of days late."

Velmont

First Post
"That leave us time to prepare ourselves. Should we offer teh dwarves to come with us. I just fear that when we come out of this plane, we land in teh middle of the lich kingdom, which would be offering him nothing better than what they have here." Opale turns to the dwarves. "Do you know how many Gith are on the ship?"

Remove ads