Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Velmont

First Post
"Anyway, disguise spell affect only the caster, but invisibility can affect anyone, and as Iggy knows the spell we can have enough for everyone. So we will be all invisible. With an empty mine, they are more likely dock there ship and explore to see what has happened. We need not to attack too soon, or they might try to escape."

[SBLOCk=OOC]Spell Memorized: (4+1/4+1/3+1/2+1)
DC: 14 + Spell level
0: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Read Magic
1: *Color Spray, Disguise Self, Grease, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil
2: Glitterdust, Invisibility x2, *Invisibility
3: *Major Image, Melf's Acid Arrow [Extended], Stinking Cloud
*Bonus Illusion Spell[/SBLOCK]

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy says "I have three invisibility spells. When the ship closes, I will cast them on Zach, Ducane, and me. Opale can cast it on Planus and her and Charlarn. I can give the signal to attack by summoning a, um, badger. I can do that without becoming visible. The badger will attack, and then everone can do what they deem best. We'll try to go through the passenger hatch." says Iggy.

Iggy will change his spell selection, slightly, if that's OK.

Iggy's spells:
Level 0 (4+1 div): detect magic(D), light(x2), message(x2)
Level 1 (4+1 int+1 div): mage armor, color spray, True Strike(D), protection from evil, magic missile(x2)
Level 2 (3+1 int+1 div): detect thoughts(D), invisibility(x3), scorching ray
Level 3 (2+1 int+1 div): Clairaudience/Clairvoyance(D), Haste(x2), Tongues
Level 4 (1+1 int+1 div): Arcane Eye, Mnemonic Enhancer(x2)

Iggy will cast one of his Mnemonic Enchancer when he awakens each morning. He'll use it to cast magic missile, and Summon Monster I (x2)

SlagMortar

First Post
"Mongrel can make someone so you don't have to deal with the wacky mind over gravity stuff here."

Planus will try to enter the passenger door after some of the others. He will not shoot any arrows until he can see most of his companions, instead focusing on casting spells.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: So the plan is for everyone to be inside the dock and invisible when the ship arives? Or was Zack planning to be outside the dock?

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: I was under the impression that the ship would fill the whole dock so that the group would have to wait outside the dock, but rereading the bit it seems that would not be the most likely reading. So in the dock perimeter is where Zack is intending to start the fight.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

When the ship arrives, Charlarn will ready his shield but keep his right hand free to cast spells.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Opale will be invisible in the dock and wait to cast her Glitterdust for an opening (if that spell doesn't touch any of his friends).

Patlin

Explorer
OK, my current understanding of the plan is:

1. Monitor to see when the ship is coming.
2. Planus will use his domain spell to turn himself invisible. The two mages will memorize invisibility to turn themselves, Ducane, Zack, T'Ranis, and Charlarn invisible. (3 spells each.)
3. Zack will be outside the dock building, standing upon it, ready to rush the entrance. Everyone else intends to be inside the dock.
4. You intend to give the impression the mine is deserted, hoping that the Githyanki will leave their ship to investigate.

If I've got it right, demonstrate your agreement by posting your initiative. :)

Velmont

First Post
OOC: It seems like that. Init: 17

Edit: Also, Opale will cast Mage Armor just before the invisibility spell.

Last edited:

Remove ads