Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Dalamar

Adventurer
Zack attempts to alter his personal gravity so that he will be again in melee with the two annoying magic archers. If that doesn't work, he'll jump over the grease instead and engage the closest gith (I guess that's the commander), assuming a cleaving position if possible.

OoC: Wisdom check (1d20=9)
Do we gain the bonus for "inactive" rounds to the Wisdom check, and what was the DC?
Standing long jump (1d20+5=24)

Prayer, Bless, PA3 (1d20+8=28, 2d4+13=19)
Confirmation plus additional crit damage (1d20+8=21, 6d4+39=57)
I guess thats the single highest damage in Enworld if it succeeds. 76 points.

Possible cleave (1d20+8=25, 2d4+13=16)

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
Ducane groans silently as the wizard casts his spells, and moves towards him/them (if he can spring attack and pin the pilot against the wall he'll do it, otherwise he'll charge for additional +2) and tries to hit somebody, but probably misses (9), unless he charges and hits an image (no dex bonus to ac for them either I guess).

OOC: If psionic powers are quickened too, Ducane will use Force Screen before his attack. He is also using Dodge at the pilot.

SlagMortar

First Post
"Woah, Zack!" Planus calls out as he strikes down the blinded gith. *I think* :heh:
Planus calls out to Mongrel again "Mongrel make me strong!" and moves outside and fires an arrow at one of the archers.

OOC: Cast divine favor. 5 foot step or move to a position to shoot the archers.
bow shot (1d20+13=28, 1d8+5=6) +1/+1 if within 30 feet
Arrows fired: 1
Spells prepared:
0 (DC 13) 5/day: Detect Magic(x2), Light(x2), Guidance
1 (DC 14) 4/day: Bless, Divine Favor (x2), Protection From Evil
2 (DC 15) 4/day: Shatter, Silence, Spiritual Weapon (x2)
3 (DC 16) 3/day: Blindness, Prayer, Dispel Magic
Domain:
1 (DC 14): Longstrider, Disguise Self (prepared)
2 (DC 15): Locate object, Invisibility(prepared)
3 (DC 16): Fly (prepared), Nondetection

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Patlin said:
Just as Velmont said, the qualities of the plane itself allow you to quicken one spell per round for free.
OOC: I forgot about that. Thanks guys. Prayer is the highest level spell active on me. He doesn't cast fly until round 2. How far is Charlarn from the gith soldiers?

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Prayer's gone.

Opale, if she can hit one or more Gith without touching any of her friends, she will cast a Color Spray at them and she will shoot a bolt at one Gith not in melee (she will hold her shot if they are all in melee).

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Distances are fairly short, but their are two significant corner's to take into account. First, moving from inside the dock to outside the dock. Second, moving from outside the ship to inside the ship. You can get line of effect from inside the dock to outside the dock through the door, but line of effect on the pilot would require being inside the ship.

Round 1 Concludes
Ducane puts up a Force Screen and charges, popping an image and becoming visible.
1=Wizard, 2 to 6=image (1d6=2)

Iggy finishes casting his monster summoning spell, and a Celestial Badger appears in the doorway of the ship. From that position, which Ducane had just vacated, it menaces the third Githyanki Archer. He lets loose with a quickened magic missile as well, taking out the Githyanki previously wounded by Zack.
[sblock=Rule for reference]
SRD said:
Start/Complete Full-Round Action
The "start full-round action" standard action lets you start undertaking a full-round action, which you can complete in the following round by using another standard action. You can’t use this action to start or complete a full attack, charge, run, or withdraw.
I think this is the first time I've ever used this rule, and it took me a while to find it![/sblock]

Zack fails to adjust his gravity, but manages to jump over the greased area and attack one of the remaining Githyanki Archers. He anihilates his target, and on his follow through deals 16 damage to the Githyanki commander.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Round 2 Begins
T'Zeran hits the Githyanki commander with a well placed bolt.Skirmish attack with prayer and bless (1d20+8=17, 1d8+3+1d6=12)

Planus also hits, dealing 7 damage to the last Archer.

Charlarn casts fly, and moves to menace the Githyanki Commander. [He may attack this round if he wishes.]

The Githyanki pilot fires two sets of magic missiles into Ducane, dealing 22 damage and provoking an attack of opportunity. [There's an original and four images left, so roll a d5 to see which one you're attacking along with your attack roll.]

Opale finds the battle too entangled to effectively target a color spray... and in any case, the only enemy he could now target is blind.

Xael

First Post
OOC: AoO is 7, so it's probably a miss.

Next Round: Ducane tries to hit the pilot, but misses (10) yet again.

OOC: Seriously, 2, 4 and 5 rolled for consecutive attack rolls...

Remove ads