Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Velmont

First Post
Opale will take the cloak at 2000gp, but higher then that, I'm not sure. Is there anyone interested to take it finally?

She will learn Haste from Iggy. That will be 300 gp.

By teh way, anyone want a wonderous item?

Last edited:

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: That's about what I thought the plot was. I was a little surprised by the abrupt ending as I thought the adventure was going to end with some more resolution. However, I kind of like the impending lich doom hanging over Planus. He doesn't know what to do next so he will go about his adventuring business, but always with an eye out for evidence of the lich's involvment.

Planus would let Iggy have the cloak for 2000. I this were a more mercenary group, or Planus was a more mercenary character, he'd probably bid on it with Iggy, but Planus is pretty carefree. He's already done a coin flip for a wisdom enhancer before. :)

Planus is also interested in getting a Periapt of Wisdom, and would love to help Opale craft him one.

Oh, and three cheers for Opale learning haste! Planus loves haste. More arrow goodness. :) The more people around with haste, the better.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Yeah, I've been conspiring with RA on the megaadventure. I don't feel much need for resolution: this is the end of a chapter, not the end of a book. If Planus is going about his business but looking for the forces behind the action, then this adventure served its purpose. Even if some or all of you guys wind up with a different DM for your next adventure, the plotline will continue. :)

Velmont

First Post
A Periapt of Wisdom for Planus.

Creation Requirement:
Periapt of Wisdom +2 (2000 gp, 160 XP, 400 CP, Owl's Wisdom, Craft Wonderous item)

If we do it together, it will be:

Planus Cost:
3000 gp
240 CP (60% per person when split between two)
Casting Owl's Wisdom for Opale

Opale Cost:
160 XP
240 CP (60% per person when split between two)
Using her feat

Does that sounds good?

Patlin

Explorer
Velmont, your a posting machine in this thread!

[subliminal message]Become obsessed with Heart of Artifice... you are our only hope! ;)[/subliminal message]

Dalamar

Adventurer
Depending on how much money Zack ends up with once he is done crafting a weapon to himself and Ducane plus possibly some armor and whatnot, he might be interested in some wondrous items and/or magic weapons and armor.

I just need to get Zack approved so I can actually feel safe buying tools and spending craft points.

Manzanita

First Post
Velmont said:
Opale will take the cloak at 2000gp, but higher then that, I'm not sure. Is there anyone interested to take it finally?

She will learn Haste from Iggy. That will be 300 gp.

By teh way, anyone want a wonderous item?

That's the only spell you want from Iggy? Well, he got the better of the swap this time, but next time might be different. Thanks.

Since Iggy's not going to get the cloak, I'm not so concerned with who gets it & for how much. Let's get it settled, though, so we can finish this off. Who's going to take it for 2000 gps? If more than one person does, then someone should offer more for it.

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus will take the cloak for 2000gp if that's ok with the others. In that case, he does not have enough money to get Opale to craft him a wisdom enhancer. He doesn't even have enough to craft it himself if he had the feat.

Velmont

First Post
Seems fine with me.

In that acse, I'll create my own Cloak of Resistance +2 and learn Confusion Spell.

Last edited:

Remove ads