HEROES OF DYVERS CHAPTER 5

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
It seems that an eternity has passed since the foundation was turned to much, but Lathir/Wolf knows that it has been mere seconds. Instantly when his paws began to sink, Lathir realized that his current form was no longer suitable. It immediately occurred to him to shift into something more suitable. His original thought was that of a large serpent, something that could easily slide across the mud to aid his companions would might be stuck, and then as if by divine intervention, the idea hits him that a crocodile would be much more agreeable.

As swiftly as the thought Lathir/Wolf becomes Lathir/Crocodile and adjusts his position by sliding to his right to be next to Dewydd, who is likely to begin sinking on the wrong side of the mud.

OOC: 5' adjustment

~I see that Thallok may be in a greater predicament, but I cannot reach him unless I were to forsake all action and just swim over. I will have to hope he can hold his own a while longer.~

As soon as he as has shifted, Lathir/Crocodile conjures his last available calling of fire to add once more to the havoc already wrought, hoping to maximize his potential targets.

OOC: cast flame strike, centered on H11

Last edited by a moderator:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Lathir Calls Down Nature's Wrath!

Lathir said:
Lathir/Crocodile and adjusts his position by sliding to his right to be next to Dewydd.

Lathir adjusts his position, as he shifts form into that of a Crocodile!

Lathir summons a column of flame, which cannot reach its apex within the room (the column of fire is 40' high, and the room's ceiling is only 30'); the result is that the fire must go somewhere, and flattens out into a much wider area, catching many of the remaining giants in an intense, roaring, storm of fire!

[sblock=Lathir's Flame Strike Area Affected]
Lathirs-Flame-Strike-Flattened-Out-001.png
[/sblock]

GM:
Flame Strike = DC 20 Reflex Save = 11d6 Damage = 41 pts.
All Hill Giants failed their saves. Vulka failed her save.
Tiny made his save.
Tiny takes 20 pts. of damage, instead of 41; but the huge Bear is too far gone, and is overcome by the flames.
Tiny [-9, Dying.]
Hill Giant #5 is burned to a crisp.
Hill Giant #5 [-50, Dead.]
Hill Giants # 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and Priestess Vulka all take 41 pts. of damage.

Lathir's spell burns its victims badly, including Tiny, Nosnra's trained, pet Dire Bear, who slumps to the ground, closing his eyes, as he proceeds to burn to death. The Hill Giant who was already unconscious (#5) is burned to a cinder by the blast. All of the other victims, including Vulka, scream in agony, as they are immolated in divine flame!

Current Positions of All Combatants:

00-Big-Battle-Map-Giant-Great-Hall-001k8.png

SYLVAR: It's Your Turn! What do you do?

[sblock=Initiative Order / DM Housekeeping]
Initiative Order:

3rd Round:

Respen: 25
Kleborn: 22
Nelvandra: 21
Dewydd: 20
Tam-Tam: 19a
Lathir: 19b [16 Damage]
Sylvar: 19c [26 Damage]
Priestess Vulka (W): 19d
Chief Nosnra (N): 17
Elder Kurok (S2): 16a
Elder Kragg (S3): 16b
Thallok: 16c1 [21 Damage]
Hill Giant Guests: 16c2
Ogre Guards (All Except Chefs): 15
Tiny: 13a
Hill Giant Commanders (2,3): 13b
Vale: 10
Ogre Chefs (1,2): 9
Orc Servants: 7
Hill Giant Guards (4,5,6,7,22): 0 (DEAD LAST)

Ogre Chef (#1) = Severely Wounded (63) Half Move 24 Hrs
Ogre Sous (#2) = Injured (8) + (9 Non-Lethal = 17 Total) Half Move 24 Hrs
Ogre Sous (#3) = Dead
Ogre #4 = Moderately Wounded (11) Half Move 24 Hrs
Ogre #6 = Dead
Ogre #7 = Dead
Ogre #8 = Gravely Wounded (25) Half Move 24 Hrs
Tiny = Dying (-9)
Bison = Dead
Nosnra = Severely Wounded (118) 1 Negative Level Half Move 24 Hrs
Vulka = Grievously Wounded (228) 1 Negative Level Half Move 24 Hrs
Delliak = Dead
Darris = Dead
Elder Kanor (S1)= Dead
Elder Kurok (S2)= Injured (38) 1 Negative Level
Elder Kragg (S3)= Injured (3)
H1 =Dead
H2 =Moderately Wounded (56) Half Move 24 Hrs
H3 =Moderately Wounded (59) Half Move 24 Hrs
H4 =Moderately Wounded (44) Half Move 24 Hrs
H5 =Dead
H6 = Dying (-1)
H7 =Injured (18) Half Move 24 Hrs, Fatigued
H8 =Injured (5) Half Move 24 Hrs
H9 = Moderately Wounded (46) Half Move 24 Hrs
H10 = Moderately Wounded (46) Half Move 24 Hrs
H11 = Grievously Wounded (90) Half Move 24 Hrs
H12 = Severely Wounded (75) Half Move 24 Hrs
H13 = Moderately Wounded (58)
H14 = Moderately Wounded (58)
H15 = Severely Wounded (73)
H16 =Injured (4)
H17 =Moderately Wounded (47) Half Move 24 Hrs, Fatigued
H18 =Significantly Wounded (63)
H19 =Injured (1) Half Move 24 Hrs
H20 =Injured (1) Half Move 24 Hrs
H21 =Injured (3)
H22 =Moderately Wounded (47)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Sylvar B.

Explorer
Sylvar analyzes the situation. Calm, cool and collected on the outside, on the inside he's thinking, Damn it... all I was looking for was some adventure, I get around these guys for a few days and I find myself in an giant stronghold. I should have stayed on the road playing with barmaids and making coin with songs and stories. Well, we're here now, these guys would all get themselves killed without me, I guess I'll stay....besides, the itch that last barmaid gave me cost me a pretty penny to cure.

Sylvar takes aim at Vulka and fires three arrows.
OOC: attack rolls = 22, 26 and 16. Damage rolls = 9

Last edited:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Vulka's Attack, Nosnra's Retreat

Sylvar lets three arrows fly, the first of which goes wild, and misses completely.

The remaining two arrows strike Vulka in the torso, sticking fast, obviously not having penetrated. Like with Delliak, you cannot be sure if it was the armor that stopped the arrows, or the Giantess' thick skin.

GM:
Vulka's AC is 28. Even with +1 from I.F. Blessing, those rolls all fail to hit.

Vulka gets a look of desperation in her eyes; she can see that the battle is quickly turning against her. She eyes the corpse of her dear, baby brother, a single tear rolling down her cheek. She fishes a disk from her belt pouch, and hands it to her husband, who is within easy reach.

GM:
Move Action

Vulka then says, "Перервай диск, моя любов, і робіть це швидко!"

[sblock=If you speak Giant] "Break the disk, my love, and do it quickly!"[/sblock]

As she is saying this, she waves her hand with a defiant sneer, pointing toward Respen's general direction.

Vulka says, "Nesunpa!"

[sblock=If you speak Draconic] "Drider!"[/sblock]

Suddenly, a HUGE half-Drow Elf, half-Spider abomination appears near Respen, and attacks!

GM:
Vulka has activated a magic item (ring); effect = Summon Monster. (PHB, pp. 285.)
"...It appears where you designate and acts immediately, on your turn."

The big Drider smiles wickedly and says, "Τρέψτε την δύναμη του Lolth!"

[sblock=If you speak Undercommon]
"Bow to the power of Lolth!"
[/sblock]

GM:
The Drider casts Lightning Bolt: 6d6 Damage: Reflex Save DC 16 = 18 pts. (Half = 9)
The Lightning Bolt will strike Respen, Vale, Hill Giant #17, Tiny, and Hill Giants # 12, 13, 14, 15.
Hill Giant Saves: Hill Giant #13 takes 9 pts. damage. All other Hill Giants take 18 pts. damage.
Tiny takes 9 pts. damage, and dies.
Tiny [-18, Dead.]

As with the Orc Butler before, the prisoners get tickled on the bottoms of their feet, as the Lightning Bolt passes by harmlessly underneath them.

RESPEN AND VALE: Make a Reflex saving throw, DC 16.

Vulka cringes as she realizes that she failed to specify the exact manner of attack. Apparently, the Drider chose the attack form that would inflict the most pain without harming the ring bearer.

Holding his sword in his left hand, and the disk in his right, Nosnra slaps Vulka hard on the shoulder. The disk, which was apparently quite fragile, shatters as contact is made, and both Nosnra and his beloved Queen disappear in the blink of an eye!

00-Big-Battle-Map-Giant-Great-Hall-001k9.png

The Stone Giant Elders are up next! Their attacks will be resolved AFTER Respen and Vale make their saving throws, and submit the results in LINE Chat. Stay tuned!

Initiative Order:

3rd Round:

Respen: 25
Priestess Vulka (W): 19d1
Huge Drider (D): 19d2
Chief Nosnra (N): 17
Hill Giant Commanders (2,3): 13
Vale: 10

Ogre Sous (#3) = Dead
Ogre #6 = Dead
Ogre #7 = Dead
Tiny = Dead
Bison = Dead
Delliak = Dead
Darris = Dead
Elder Kanor (S1)= Dead
H1 =Dead
H5 =Dead
H6 = Dying (-1)
H12 = Grievously Wounded (93) Half Move 24 Hrs
H13 = Moderately Wounded (67)
H14 = Severely Wounded (76)
H15 = Grievously Wounded (91)
H16 =Injured (4)
H21 =Injured (3)
[/sblock]

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Post-Gary-Con-X-Update!

INTERLUDE: ON THE TOP OF THE CLIFF FACE.​

Travis: "Yep, this definitely looks like the work of either adventurers or mercenaries. Normal travelers don't take this kind of care with securing their campsite. And these tracks are fresh, perhaps only minutes old. We just missed them."

Leonard: "Hey, look over here, someone's been digging a tunnel. Looks like the work of a spell. The digging is too neat and precise to have been done by hand. This is even better than a Dwarf could have done."

Sir Duncan considered the words of his new-found comrades-in-arms carefully, and then turned to his heart-mate, giving her a questionable look. "What do you think?"

Lady Ebony: "It's still worth investigating. Who knows if they're even still alive? The band is obviously large, judging by the way the campsite is laid out. If they are experienced mercenaries or adventurers, they may have already put a sizable dent in the Steading's defenses. Of course, there's always the possibility..."

Sir Duncan smiles, and finishes Ebony's sentence, "...that they've suffered losses, and need reinforcements. Or that they're all dead. Either way, some of the work has already been done for us. I see where your thoughts are going, my sweet. We should not let these people steal all of the glory for themselves. We should find them, and join with them. Or if need-be, pick up where they left off."

Travis: "Don't get yer hopes up, Duncan. Anyone that has the spellpower to dig a tunnel like this is no slouch. We're way beyond 'hired help' at this point. These guys mean business. My guess is, they will prove to be our equals, or perhaps even our betters. We shouldn't underestimate them."

Leonard: "Besides, we don't even know if they want our help. Or even if they won't see us as crashers, and attack us. I don't know if it's worth going down there at all."

Duncan considers Leonard's words, and replies, "You're too cautious, Lenny. Perhaps even timid. I should think that anyone taking violent actions against this Steading is probably doing so out of a sense of justice, and duty. Most mercs wouldn't touch a commission like this; the risk to life and limb is too great. No, this sort of thing requires heroics and idealism. They won't attack us. I'm sure of it. I trust my instincts, because they have never led me astray. Let us follow this tunnel down, and see how close we can get to the fort. I have a feeling that we should act now, and quickly. I fear that time may be of the essence. There's no time to debate the 'what ifs'; if there is glory to be had, and a reputation to be made, we have to strike now, while the iron is hot."

Lenny frowns at being called timid, and retorts, "That's not fair, Duncan, and you know it. You've seen this axe of mine in action. You know what my brother and I are capable of. You're just trying to goad us into doing things YOUR way."

Travis: "You're not being fair, either Len. Duncan has a point, we ain't exactly farm hands, you know. This is exactly the chance we've been waiting for, a chance to prove ourselves, and to establish a reputation. We shouldn't let it slip through our fingers... Besides, it took us three days travel to get out here, I don't intend to return to Hochoch without having something to report. The mayor will be non-plussed if we chicken out now. And that, my dear brother, will RUIN our reputation, rather than establish it."

Duncan and Ebony watch Lenny's face closely, as he ponders the pros and cons for a moment; both of them smile as a look of resignation finally crosses his face.

Lenny: "Fine, fine. Let's go. But don't let your guards down, ok? We have no idea what could be waiting for us down there."

Travis: "Agreed."

Duncan and Ebony, almost in unison: "Agreed."

Travis: "Besides, I'm tired of getting rained on. That tunnel is nice and dry."

The four adventurers, all of them former caravan guards, make their way down the tunnel, into the staging area near the fort. They take a few moments to ready themselves, casting various preparatory spells on themselves, and allowing themselves to enjoy a few more moments of dryness, before plunging back outside into the torrential downpour.

GM: Damionte, your characters have three rounds worth of buffs, so decide what spells get cast, and let me know in LINE chat. Your characters would not want to waste more time than that, because they feel a foreboding sense of urgency about the matter.

The four friends make their way to the back gate, where they find it slightly ajar. Opening it slowly, they find the courtyard empty, except for a single Hill Giant, wrapped in a huge, wool cloak, who is slumped up against the inner wall. At first, Duncan wonders if the Giant is simply asleep, but then he notices that the Giant is sitting in a rather sizable pool of blood.

The four friends make their way across the courtyard, in through the large, double doors on the rear, Northern wall of the Steading. It obvious to all four of them that someone has opened these doors quite recently, and that they are close on the heels of something very significant. They make their way inside, glad to finally be out of the rain.

As soon as the four are inside, the din of battle can be heard from up ahead! It sounds loud, even at a distance, and the smell of burning flesh hangs heavy in the air! Screams and shouts, in both the Common and the Giantish tongues, can be heard, as well as the shrieking of frightened, non-Giant females. All four of you rush down the hallway, eager to find the source of the raucous!

As you are all moving down the hallway, Travis says, "Fireball. I'd bet my life on it."

As you all turn the corner, you find the source of all the noise: there is a MASSIVE battle going on in the room up ahead, and there is a group of what appear to be adventurers, barricaded in the hallway, facing (of all things) a Drider! Lenny and Trav lead the charge, without a moment's hesitation, true to their warrior heritage!

"What in the Nine Hells is this thing?!?" Travis asks, as he brings his broadsword down on the horrid beast. The Drider turns its body into Travis, bumping him slightly, causing the blow to glance away.

"Looks like a big spider man thing to me, brother!" Lenny answers, as his battle axe meets with the same tactic. The Drider gets a panicked look in its eyes, as it sees the stiff resistance that is suddenly appearing at its rear flank!

Dame Ebony is the only one of the four who does not close to melee range; instead, she fires her bow, hoping to skewer the foul thing. Her arrow connects, but fails to penetrate the chitinous carapace.

However, the Drider is losing ground against its on-rushing attackers, and it seems unlikely that its luck will hold against such a relentless barrage!

GM:
Travis attack: 29 (hit); Damage = 5 pts.
Lenny attack: 28 (hit); Damage = 8 pts.
Duncan attack: 29 (hit); Damage = 7 pts.
Ebony attack: 25 (hit); Damage = 7 pts.
The Drider has taken a total of 27 pts. of damage.

Duncan says, "Hail there, in the hallway! We've come to help, by order of the Lord Mayor of Hochoch!"

The whole party notices the sudden appearance of new combatants in the hallway (although Thallok and Dewydd cannot see all four of them.) They appear to be attacking the Drider.

GM:
Somewhere out of your sight, Elder Kurok takes another action, doing something that you cannot see.

Elder Kragg pauses a moment, as if listening to an unheard voice. He nods, and says, "Evet kardeşim. Bir kerede geliyorum!"

[sblock=If you speak Giant]"Yes, my brother. I am coming at once!"[/sblock]

Elder Kragg waves his hand, causing a gap to appear in the northern wall, just as his brother did just a short time ago. He then moves North through the gap, into another room, and then East through an open doorway! That must be where his brother went!

Current Position of All Combatants:

00-Big-Battle-Map-Giant-Great-Hall-001L1.png

THALLOK: Elder Kragg has fled North! There are new combatants in the hallway, who say they're here to help! You are still deeply mired in mud! What do you do?

Initiative Order:

3rd Round:

Respen: 25[9 Damage]
Chief Nosnra (N): 17a
Duncan and Ebony: 17b
Lenny and Trav: 17c
Vale: 10 [9 Damage]

Ogre Sous (#3) = Dead
Ogre #6 = Dead
Ogre #7 = Dead
Tiny = Dead
Bison = Dead
The Drider =Severely Wounded (27)
Delliak = Dead
Darris = Dead
Elder Kanor (S1)= Dead
H1 =Dead
H5 =Dead
H6 = Dying (-1)
H12 = Grievously Wounded (93) Half Move 24 Hrs
H13 = Moderately Wounded (67)
H14 = Severely Wounded (76)
H15 = Grievously Wounded (91)
H16 =Injured (4)
H21 =Injured (3)
[/sblock]

redraider629

Explorer
Thallok sees the new events unfolding in the hallway, he is not sure who just appeared, but assumes they must be friendly. He is also growing tired of the ogre and Giant crowding him. He smiles at the Ogre and attacks.

OOC:
first attack=32(crit) to confirm=25
second attack=20
Haste attack=15
damage from first attack=26
damage from second attack=9
damage from third attack=11
total damage=46

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Thallok Attacks!

Thallok rakes his Falchion across the Ogre's mid-section, gashing him badly, nearly disemboweling him!

GM:
Initial Roll: 32 (Critical Threat)
Confirmation Roll: 25 (Hits, Confirms)
Damage: 26 pts.
The Ogre Chef (#1) has taken a total of 89 points of damage.

The Ogre Chef winces in pain, and bends over, clutching at his mid-section. As he does so, Thallok follows up with a downward precision cut, using the very tip of the blade to slice the Ogre's neck open! The Ogre gurgles in panic as he slumps to the ground, and begins to bleed out!

GM:
To-Hit Roll: (20) = Hit
Damage: 9 pts.
The Ogre Chef (#1) has taken a total of 98 points of damage. The Ogre Chef goes down!
Ogre Chef (#1) [-3, Dying]

Seeing that he is out of position to attack the well-armored (but un-armed) Hill Giant, Thallok decides to use his last riposte to finish the dying Ogre; he puts the tip of the sword into the Ogre's right eye, piercing the brain, sending him to his fate!

GM:
To-Hit Roll: (15) = Hit
Damage: 11 pts.
Ogre Chef (#1) [-14, Dead]

The rest of the Hill Giants become concerned when the Ogre Chef goes down; apparently, the Chef was in a position of leadership, and was the last of the leaders to either flee (like Nosnra, Vulka, and the Stone Giant Elders) or die (like Delliak, Darris, Kanor, and the Ogre Chef.)

GM:
Morale Saving Throw:
Willpower Save, Base DC 10.
-1 for each dead leader (Darris, Delliak, Kanor, Chef) = DC 14
-1 for each fled leader (Nosnra, Vulka, Kurok, Kragg) = DC 18
-1 for each dead Hill Giant (H1, H5, H6) = DC 21
Rolls for each Hill Giant: 16; 7; 9; 5; 24; 6; 12; 18; 6; 16; 9; 12; 6 = H17 makes his save, all the others fail.
H7 is a Hill Giant Commander, and does not need to check morale.
H2 is a Hill Giant Commander, and does not need to check morale.
The Ogre Guardsmen are ELITE, and do not need to check morale.

GM:
Hill Giant #8 flees into the West hallway. (Still visible.) Damage: 31 pts.
Hill Giant # 19 flees South, toward the entrance of the Steading. (No longer visible.) Damage: 12 pts.
Hill Giant # 20 flees South, toward the entrance of the Steading. (No longer visible.) Damage: 14 pts.
Hill Giant # 21 flees South, toward the entrance of the Steading. (No longer visible.) Damage: 24 pts.
Hill Giants # 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 18 surrender.

Chaos erupts in the room, as the remaining Hill Giants either flee, or throw up their hands, moaning and muttering.

They say, "Hadi, pes ediyoruz! Yemek yerken bizi aldın! Adil değil! Sizler çok kabasınız! Yaşamamıza izin verirseniz, buradan çok uzağa gideriz, asla geri dönmez!"

[sblock=If you speak Giant]"Come on, we give up! You got us while we were eating! No fair! You guys are so mean! If you let us live, we go far from here, never return!"[/sblock]

00-Big-Battle-Map-Giant-Great-Hall-001-L2.png

The Ogre Guardsmen are next! Stay tuned!

Initiative Order:

3rd Round:

Ogre Chef (#1) = Dead
Ogre Sous (#2) = Injured (8) + (9 Non-Lethal = 17 Total) Half Move 24 Hrs, Not visible
Ogre Sous (#3) = Dead
Ogre #6 = Dead
Ogre #7 = Dead
Ogre #8 =Gravely Wounded (25) Half Move 24 Hrs, Not visible
Tiny = Dead
Bison = Dead
Nosnra = Severely Wounded (118) 1 Negative Level Half Move 24 Hrs, Not visible
Vulka =Grievously Wounded (228) 1 Negative Level Half Move 24 Hrs, Not visible
Delliak = Dead
Darris = Dead
Elder Kanor (S1)= Dead
Elder Kurok (S2)= Injured (38) 1 Negative Level Not visible
Elder Kragg (S3)= Injured (3) Not visible
H1 =Dead
H4 =Moderately Wounded (44) Half Move 24 Hrs, Not visible
H5 =Dead
H6 = Dying (-1)
H8 =Lightly Wounded (36) Half Move 24 Hrs
H9 =Moderately Wounded (46) Half Move 24 Hrs [Surrendered]
H10 =Moderately Wounded (46) Half Move 24 Hrs [Surrendered]
H11 =Grievously Wounded (90) Half Move 24 Hrs [Surrendered]
H12 =Grievously Wounded (93) Half Move 24 Hrs [Surrendered]
H13 =Moderately Wounded (67) [Surrendered]
H14 =Severely Wounded (76) [Surrendered]
H15 =Grievously Wounded (91) [Surrendered]
H16 =Injured (4) Not visible
H18 =Severely Wounded (63) [Surrendered]
H19 =Significantly Injured (13) Half Move 24 Hrs, Not visible
H20 =Significantly Injured (15) Half Move 24 Hrs, Not visible
H21 =Lightly Wounded (27) Not visible
H22 =Moderately Wounded (47) Not visible
[/sblock]

[sblock=DM Notes To Himself]
Moving to Room #19: Ogre #8, Hill Giant #4

Moving to Room #17: Hill Giant #22

Moving to Room #1: Hill Giant #16, Sous Chef Ogre #2, Hill Giant #19, Hill Giant #20, Hill Giant #21

Doing Things in Room #10: Elder Kurok, Elder Kragg

Doing Things in Room #8: Nosnra, Vulka

[/sblock]

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Chaos Ensues!

Ogre Guards #4 and #5 rush off to the South, shouting curses at the fleeing Hill Giants!

They shout, "Geri gel, korkaklar! Ölümün acısı altında!"

[sblock=If you speak Giant]"Come back, cowards! Under pain of DEATH!"[/sblock]

Hill Giant #2 throws a Javelin at the closest party member (Lathir.)

Hill Giant #3 attacks Hill Giant #8! He says, "Düşmanlarınızla bu dünyada yüzleşmeyecekseniz, bir sonraki kararınızla yüzleşeceksiniz!"

[sblock=If you speak Giant]"If you will not face your enemies in this world, then you will face your judgment in the next!"[/sblock]

GM:
Range to Lathir: 50 ft.
Javelin range increment: 30 ft. (2nd increment, -2 to-hit.)
Lathir's AC = 21 Base; -2 from Mud = AC: 19
Giant's attack roll: (17) Miss

Giant #3 Attack Roll (Greatsword): 2 Swings, [10 pts power attack] (15,17) = Miss, Miss.

The Javelin that was thrown at Lathir actually overshoots, and lands behind him, slogging harmlessly into the mud.

The Hill Giant Commander, in his rage, opts for brute strength over technique, but the decision is costly, causing his attacks to miss his fleeing former-comrade.

00-Big-Battle-Map-Giant-Great-Hall-001-L3.png

VALE: It's Your Turn! What do you do?

Initiative Order:

3rd Round:

Ogre Sous Chef (#2): 9

Ogre Chef (#1) = Dead
Ogre Sous (#2) = Injured (8) + (9 Non-Lethal = 17 Total) Half Move 24 Hrs, Not visible
Ogre Sous (#3) = Dead
Ogre #6 = Dead
Ogre #7 = Dead
Ogre #8 =Gravely Wounded (25) Half Move 24 Hrs, Not visible
Tiny = Dead
Bison = Dead
Nosnra = Severely Wounded (118) 1 Negative Level Half Move 24 Hrs, Not visible
Vulka =Grievously Wounded (228) 1 Negative Level Half Move 24 Hrs, Not visible
Delliak = Dead
Darris = Dead
Elder Kanor (S1)= Dead
Elder Kurok (S2)= Injured (38) 1 Negative Level Not visible
Elder Kragg (S3)= Injured (3) Not visible
H1 =Dead
H4 =Moderately Wounded (44) Half Move 24 Hrs, Not visible
H5 =Dead
H6 = Dying (-1)
H8 =Lightly Wounded (36) Half Move 24 Hrs
H9 =Moderately Wounded (46) Half Move 24 Hrs [Surrendered]
H10 =Moderately Wounded (46) Half Move 24 Hrs [Surrendered]
H11 =Grievously Wounded (90) Half Move 24 Hrs [Surrendered]
H12 =Grievously Wounded (93) Half Move 24 Hrs [Surrendered]
H13 =Moderately Wounded (67) [Surrendered]
H14 =Severely Wounded (76) [Surrendered]
H15 =Grievously Wounded (91) [Surrendered]
H16 =Injured (4) Not visible
H18 =Severely Wounded (63) [Surrendered]
H19 =Significantly Injured (13) Half Move 24 Hrs, Not visible
H20 =Significantly Injured (15) Half Move 24 Hrs, Not visible
H21 =Lightly Wounded (27) Not visible
H22 =Moderately Wounded (47) Not visible
[/sblock]

[sblock=DM Notes To Himself]
Moving to Room #19: Ogre #8, Hill Giant #4

Moving to Room #17: Hill Giant #22

Moving to Room #1: Hill Giant #16, Sous Chef Ogre #2, Hill Giant #19, Hill Giant #20, Hill Giant #21, Ogre #4, Ogre #5

Doing Things in Room #10: Elder Kurok, Elder Kragg

Doing Things in Room #8: Nosnra, Vulka

[/sblock]

Aust Thale

Adventurer
Vale Attacks Giant H2

~ Ah! The Chaos of Battle! ~

Momentarily surprised by both the Drider and the appearance of the four newcomers behind him, Vale barely registers that the Giant Priestess and her mate magically vanish. And frustrated with his spell failures, he doesn't notice the giants surrendering, only the two immediately in his view continuing to press their attack as the stone giant elders vanish through into a room north of the main room. He is focused on the elders. Without Vulka and Nosnra, they are his main concern.

Looking past Dewydd and Lathir into the room opened up from the stone elders, Vale speaks in deep droning tones conjuring a celestial summons in dwarven, mentally asking the summoned to attack any giant, particularly and especially in the room/s north of the great hall. Two Dire Badgers appear 40' north at the entrance to the northern room in a metallic crackle much like a harp's thread snapping from an overly vigorous pluck.

"Blah, blah, lütfen, biz kavga ederken gevezelik yapmaya devam et."

[sblock=If You Speak Giant] Blah, blah, please, by all means, continue to babble while we fight. [/sblock]

OOC: Vale has cast Summon Monster IV, particularly two (2) Dire Badgers, both with nasty dispositions and most displeased to be dragged into the PMP

Vale smiles to himself, knowing that the stone elders, whatever they are doing, will be pre-occupied for the time being.

Remove ads