• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of Highdale OOC

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I just added in Blasco's history, though I will most likely be touching it up.
I will also be posting an into shortly, sorry for any inconvience this might have caused.

-Blood

Ilium

First Post
It's cool. I'll review the history when I get a chance. I'm kind of waiting for Lord_Raven88 to post before moving ahead, since he's been so patient with my absence. :)

Ilium

First Post
I just want to let everybody know I'm still here. I'm trying to give Jdvn1 and Lord_Raven a chance to "meet and greet" with the new folks before I try to move things along again. Great stuff everybody.

Ilium

First Post
Wow. Nothing out of those guys yet. I hate to make everybody else wait, but Jdvn1 and Lord_Raven were so patient waiting for me. If we don't hear from them by Monday I'll move ahead I guess.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Sorry! I've been really busy!
I'll try to post... um... tomorrow might be tough... I'll definitely be able to post Sunday.

I think. Well, hopefully sometime Saturday, but no later than Sunday. :heh:

Ilium

First Post
Anybody heard from Lord Raven? His profile says "last seen Jan 11th" so I don't think he's been abducted by aliens or anything. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads