• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Day [Dawnforge] (Ended)

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Hey everyone! I'm not sure what the hell's happened to me lately. I can rattle the excuses (seasonal mood swing, persistent hacking cough, the start of the school year, et cetera), but it all just sounds so hollow.

So, here's the deal: After I get done posting this message here and a few other places, I'm going to post to the game.

Mea culpa maxima.

Starman

Adventurer
Well, I'm glad to see interest in the game again. I was on the verge of giving up on it.

Now, if we can get Isida, Tailspinner, and RobotRobotI to check in, we should have everyone back and we can get going again.

Starman

Adventurer
Well, everyone's back now except RobotRobotI and he hasn't been around since the 15th. I will NPC him for now and post an update later today or tomorrow.

Starman

Adventurer
I think I'm just going to put this game out of its misery. I don't know if everyone lost interest due to my own lack of GMing skills, or real life cropping up, or what. I, however, have lost interest since it seems the players have. No hard feelings and maybe down the road we can try another game. Good gaming. :)

Remove ads