• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms

Fiery James

First Post
Hi guys,

I've got Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms in my grubby hands.

I'm leaving work soon, but off to my 8-year old's birthday party. Later tonight, I shall try to answer some questions, if you've got 'em.

Easy stuff first (stuff I can look up and answer), with more complicated stuff over the next week.

- JB

Tazawa

Adventurer
Cavaliers

-Do they receive a mount? If so, is it a natural animal or a summonable/dismissable celestial mount? Can a Cavalier chose not to get a mount? Do they get something else instead?

Like everyone else, I'm curious to know what the new racial mods are.

Also, the preview for the new Hunter Bow Ranger build gets an encounter power called Disruptive Shot. Can you tell me more about it?

Yeah, I am dying to know this as well. Especially if they have changed dilettante.

They've already described the new half-elf power you can take instead of dilletante in the last podcast. It's a minor-action close burst 5 that gives one target a leaderish effect: make a save, shift 2, power bonus to next attack or skill check.

Mengu

First Post
Yeah, I am dying to know this as well. Especially if they have changed dilettante.

We already know from the podcast that half-elves have a new encounter power in place of dilettante. It can do like 4 different things, close burst 5, self or ally, saving throw or, shift up to 2 squares, or power bonus to attack roll or skill check.

Edit: Ninja'ed

Drakhar

First Post
Do Hexblades really only have 1 at-will? Is the Fey Pact weapon a light blade or heavy blade? I'd also be interested in the new stats for the races.

Remove ads