• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of the Worlds- The Hunt Begins

Deedlit

First Post
Deedlit blushed, quite embarassed by how stupid she was. For whatever reason, she had overlooked completely the possibility of others seeking shelter in this building. "Sorry." She responded, and after a bit of a pause, began to explain. "Well, where we were staying in this building, my group was suddenly disappearing, and the outside is hell, so we figured we might as well try exploring around." The Lodoss elf explained, in an attempt to not make her and the other Heroes of the Worlds that were coming up behind her look like complete idiots.

Last edited:

reapersaurus

Explorer
Kalanyr said:
The group walks up the stairs and find the next level, a long corridor with rooms on either side, at the top of the stairs, a young man is sitting playing a harp, as Deedlit storms in he raises an eyebrow

"Do you normally barge in like this ? "
Ash deadpanly replies,
"Well, Hello Mr. FancyPants."

Attachments

• fncypnts.zip
    46.2 KB · Views: 58

Kalanyr

Explorer
" I am Alexender, [sarcasm]welcome[/sarcasm] to my humble abode, [under breath]you'd think setting up shop in hell would stop the great crashers wouldn't you? But no,not them. [/under breath]"

Looking at Ash

"Hello to you too, Rude Uncouth Simpleton. "

Remove ads