Heroes Unlimited!!!!!!!!!!!

Paper_Bard

First Post
Also, I'm going to need you're guys weight. (I've developed a gravitation villian and it's going to be important. I think the guidelines from Alter Physical: Stone would work.

SolosAddie

Explorer
Ok, stats

17 IQ
12 ME
11 MA
21 PS
22 PP These are with skill bonuses that add in assuming acrobatics and gymnastics in
14 PE skill program.
14 SPD

SDC total 57
I have +3 hp from the 1d6 roll, and 27 additional SDC

I rolled stocky, exceptionally broad from unusual physical characteristics. I'm thinking wrestler type build and look, 5 and a half feet tall 200lbs.

I don't quite have the skill system down. I rolled bachelors, so i want medical assistant, physical, and journalist (gives easy excuse to have been poking around somewhere and detained b/c of it), but i'm not sure what would be useful for last program and 10 secondary much less all the bonuses.

Talents: teleport, adhesion, and impervious to fire/heat.

Background: don't want to constrain stuff that doesn't fit in, but i think it would be cool if his powers were first manifested in a large fire, enabling him to survive/rescue others.

Languages: English, perhaps French at 25% or something as character is Canadian.

(note: i'm not canadian, just rolled it on character creation table.)

Other background rolls which you my use or not, raised in the countryside, middle-class home, life-savings of 70,000 dollars.

totally not sure on starting equipment, but that may be moot, as we're to start locked up :)

Last edited:

Paper_Bard

First Post
Ollie: Good. Just post your character in digital form. Glad to see you.

Don't bother with equipment unless you're bionic, robot, or hardware. I'll give you equipment on the way. Up to his discovery of his powers/coming to earth, etc for his/her bio. Level one. This should be cool. If anyone has any cool stuff like powers unlimited, feelf ree to use them. All palladium material, except for rifts (I may allow rift material on a case-by-case basis), is open for use.

Solas: You don't have to bee Canadian if you don't want to. You don't have to randomise everything. This is not going to be a total slug fest game, so investigation would be a very helpful skill once you get out of this hell-hole. I like the fire thing for your bio.

SolosAddie

Explorer
Canadian is fine. I promise i won't go too steroetypical :) besides gives me french as a flavor.

i partly figured out skills.

1) Physical ==> Acrobatics, gymnastics, and Hand to Hand Expert.
2) Medical Assistant ==> Basic Math, Business and Finance, Computer Operation, Biology and Paramedic.
3) Journalist ==> Computer Operation, Research, Photography, and Writing
4) Investigation ==> Intelligence, Wilderness Survival, Prowl, and Computer Hacking

**My stab at bonuses 20% bonus to main programs cause bachelors.
NOTE: Did not apply this 20% to secondary, please let me know if that was correct.

Acrobatics & Gymanastics
Sense of Balance 80%
Walk tightrope 80%
Climb Rope 90%
Back Flip 90%
Climb Skill 60%
Work bars and rings 80%
Basic Math 65%
Business & Finance 55%
Computer Operation 65% (+5 cause of House Rules)
Biology 50%
Paramedic 60%
Research 70%
Photography 55%
Writing(Journalist) 45%
Intelligence 42%
Wilderness Survival 40%
Prowl 65% (plus 10 from acrobat and gymnastics)
Interegation 60%

10 Secondary Skills:

1. Radio Basic 45%0
2. WP: Rifle
3. WP: Revolver
4 Card Sharp 28% (+4 for palming)
5. Pick Pocket 30% (+5 for palming)
6 WP Knife
7 Palming 20%
8 Concealment 20%
9 Law (General) 25%
10. General Repair/maitenence 35%

Last edited:

SolosAddie

Explorer
i swear i'm not trying to cheat, but it would be good for anyone to double check my numbers on skills.

In addition if there are really dumb choices in there that i should change before game time, please let me know.

Change Pilot Auto to WP Knifes

Change Computer Hacking to Interragation 60% if the swap allowing computer programming and thus computer hacking is not allowed.

Last edited:

Paper_Bard

First Post
I have my own house rules for this. If you're skill programs have the same skill listed multiple times, take the highest percentage bonus, and add +5% for each other time it appears. This represents your higher skill with it as you have studied it more. If this skill does not appear, you may not take it. Sorry. Besides, you can just bash the computer and get a (Hopefully) similar effect. Beating up guards for thier passwords also works.

SolosAddie

Explorer
dropped hacking for interegation. i'll get those passwords, one way or another :) .

When they say principled and scrupulous wouldn't torture, is that by the rational persons definition, or the current U.S. governments?

Remove ads