• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hethas' Gambit continued [top of rnd 8]

JDragon

Explorer
Sent mine earlier this morning.

Lets try to keep this at the top for the next day or two so we can get everyone back and ready to rumble. :D

seasong

First Post
I didn't get JDragon's. Reapersaurus, what you sent me was exactly what I needed. Thanks!

I think I sent this to Jeremy, but I should have turns out tomorrow morning.

reapersaurus

Explorer
tomorrow morning... *cough and BUMP*

P.S. Glad I could help.
Do you have the completed Round 8 actions and resolution for MAster/Blaster, or did you want me to forward what you'd last sent me?

seasong

First Post
*cough cough*

It's taking me a bit longer than I thought. But I am here right now, plugging away at it.

I'd originally thought I had everything printed out, it turns out I didn't have my effects chart (who has how many hit points, coordinates, etc.), and I'm going through the old rounds and adding stuff up.

I'm just glad I started including a breakout of points ;)

reapersaurus

Explorer
Number47 said:
I was all ready to simply declare myself winner, and then you had come back!
If you can statistically prove that your character likely would dust the remaining characters, and IF this GoD doesn't finish (god forbid)... than I'd be more than willing to give you the virtual crown of Hethas' Gambit.

Sollir - is Rillos even under attack? How would he be dead yet?

Jeremy - is anyone silly enough to attack your force that's only getting stronger, deadlier, and more buffed?

Jeremy

Explorer
Yup. And if you mention it enough times here, more people might fear me as much as you. :)

Er-that is to say, they might fear my squad as much as you fear my squad. Not to be confused with fearing my squad as much as they fear your squad. ;P

I was ready to count you the winner too 47. :D Instead I'll ask if you could pretty please keep doing your maps if this continues. Pbbbbbblease Eddy? :D

Remove ads