• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hethas' Gambit continued [top of rnd 8]

seasong

First Post
As Blaster is heard splashing into the lake, terrified bellows can be heard from the bears in the northern area, as well as a faint, hissing scream from where Duder's corpse was last seen.

I'm still actually working out what happened to the bears, but it's dead certain they're upset about it, and if they live, they'll be trying to rip someone a new nostril.

seasong

First Post
Just a quick note to tell everyone that I can't visit ENW (or most other non-work-related sites) from work anymore, which is why more inits haven't been posted. I'll be e-mailing inits to the players later today, and hopefully one of them can post 'em here for everyone else.

-seasong

reapersaurus

Explorer
just wanted to let you know that I got your original email mentioning that.
I've been getting your emails fairly well - if I receive a list of inits, I'll try to post them.

And if you can get on yahoo, you could send them that way...

JDragon

Explorer
Seasong, any chance you'll get those emails out tonight? It would be nice to know whats going on before I leave town. :D

BTW - I'll be out of town starting tomorrow morning till the 17th. Seasong I'll send you an email with my round 9 actions.

Thanks

seasong

First Post
Sorry y'all, this has been a very bad time.

Between one thing and another I haven't seen the computer other than at work since end of October :(.

I had a few minutes this morning, so I'm posting this. Anyway, I've been assured that hotmail access will be restored at work by Monday, and I may have some time this weekend to post Inits, but Monday or this weekend, I'll have the finished round sent your way.

Anyway, I'm working out ways to get things done, but in the meantime, expect some delays.

-thomas

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads