hey can I be a mod?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
BOZ said:
how can we be sure they haven't? are you the *real* eric noah?
Will the real Eric Noah please stand up?

... And then take a picture of it and post it on here? We won't know otherwise.

Starman

Adventurer
Jdvn1 said:
Will the real Eric Noah please stand up?

... And then take a picture of it and post it on here? We won't know otherwise.

Of course, the picture must include something that only the real Eric Noah would have, something like a Hot Italian Beef sign.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Oh now you've done it. This should be pretty convincing. Note the hat, the mug, and the cheesy smile ... only one guy could arrange all of that!

Attachments

• DSC00477.JPG
    DSC00477.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 321

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I dunno... the old-logo Nutkinland hat and the old-logo 3E News Page mug... maybe Eric from the past has lept forward in time to take over Eric' account...

Rystil Arden

First Post
Eridanis said:
I dunno... the old-logo Nutkinland hat and the old-logo 3E News Page mug... maybe Eric from the past has lept forward in time to take over Eric' account...
Or could it be that EricNoah has been taken over by a spambot that hacked into the PhP? :p That could explain his old thread being threadcromanced by his spambot minions. He has become the Queen spambot!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
EricNoah said:
Oh now you've done it. This should be pretty convincing. Note the hat, the mug, and the cheesy smile ... only one guy could arrange all of that!
Sorry, the picture doesn't match the avatar. It's obviously fake.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Well, I think we'll make him a moderator -- but only if he promises to help healthily, fly right and eat old ladies across the street.

No, wait -- strike that. Reverse it.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Um, wow -- someone did make me a mod. I see all sorts of ghosts of deleted threads. At least in meta. Maybe that's the solution -- make everyone a mod!

Remove ads