Hey Fellas!!! Guess who's back in business?!!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I didn't realize it mattered.

No, it doesn't really matter, it's just one of those weird things I had in my head. Even though now I don't feel any different and hitting 30 didn't matter so much, I'd always had 30 as this like big landmark in my head. Like I hit 30 and I'm suddenly too old to be married or find love or something. I know it doesn't make sense, but that's just what I always had in my head for some reason. So I was happy when I actually got married before I hit 30. Now I realize it doesn't matter because there's no different between 29 and 30 setting a deadline of 30 was pointless.

Yay for hindsight.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Hey some of us have parents that will only support us SO much. :p

I've had many complaints over the years about growing up with crappy loser parents. But the one thing I have to thank them for is NOT supporting me. I would've totally been in their basement still if I had loving parents. :p

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Oh, sorry, who are you again? *crushes soul* :)

Ouch...Okay note to self if I have to crush someone's spirit, it's not Herobizkit.

I've had many complaints over the years about growing up with crappy loser parents. But the one thing I have to thank them for is NOT supporting me. I would've totally been in their basement still if I had loving parents. :p

Well I managed to avoid the basement for almost 10 years...then 7 years ago we moved and I HAD to move to the basement. It's where the bedroom that aren't Master or guest are...

Remove ads