• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey Fellas!!! Guess who's back in business?!!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I didn't realize it mattered.

No, it doesn't really matter, it's just one of those weird things I had in my head. Even though now I don't feel any different and hitting 30 didn't matter so much, I'd always had 30 as this like big landmark in my head. Like I hit 30 and I'm suddenly too old to be married or find love or something. I know it doesn't make sense, but that's just what I always had in my head for some reason. So I was happy when I actually got married before I hit 30. Now I realize it doesn't matter because there's no different between 29 and 30 setting a deadline of 30 was pointless.

Yay for hindsight.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Hey some of us have parents that will only support us SO much. :p

I've had many complaints over the years about growing up with crappy loser parents. But the one thing I have to thank them for is NOT supporting me. I would've totally been in their basement still if I had loving parents. :p

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Oh, sorry, who are you again? *crushes soul* :)

Ouch...Okay note to self if I have to crush someone's spirit, it's not Herobizkit.

I've had many complaints over the years about growing up with crappy loser parents. But the one thing I have to thank them for is NOT supporting me. I would've totally been in their basement still if I had loving parents. :p

Well I managed to avoid the basement for almost 10 years...then 7 years ago we moved and I HAD to move to the basement. It's where the bedroom that aren't Master or guest are...

Remove ads