• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey got a gmail addy

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
I wold love a GMail account!! <Geeky Drool! />
Mystery Man Rocks!! =)

Last edited:

Mystery Man said:
I have 5 and all my friends have gmail accounts so if anyone wants one the next 5 that post their email I'll send you an invite. And you invite 6 friends and they'll invite six friends and so on and so on etc. :)
Oh, sure, go ahead and upstage my contest to get an invite. You're just going to GIVE away Gmail accounts, while I make people work for it. ;)

Mystery Man

First Post
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Oh, sure, go ahead and upstage my contest to get an invite. You're just going to GIVE away Gmail accounts, while I make people work for it. ;)
LoL, sorry I didn't realize you were doing that! I just want to get rid of my invites. :)

Could someone please tell me why a free, advertiser driven service requires invites? Is it suppose to be elitist?

I feel like I'm really missing something here.

Oh yeah, love to have an invite.

Mystery Man

First Post
Non-human Resources said:
Could someone please tell me why a free, advertiser driven service requires invites? Is it suppose to be elitist?

I feel like I'm really missing something here.

Oh yeah, love to have an invite.
I need and email to send the invite to and a first and last name. Then you'll be one of the cool people. :)

talinthas

First Post
techincally gmail is still in "beta", so it is invite only. my feelings are that this "beta" is really just a buzz generator =)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads