• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey, Randomlingers...

Greylock

First Post
Silver Moon said:
Why not? Several characters were firing off laser guns right when it happened...

Damn, damn, damn. That's what I was wanting to check on.

Silver Moon said:
...a stray shot could have hit the server.

Damn, damn, damn. I rolled a nat20 on the grapple and a 2 on my first shot. It was probably me. Sorry ya'll...

Crothian

First Post
Silver Moon said:
Why not? Several characters were firing off laser guns right when it happened, a stray shot could have hit the server. :)

it will be an easy game to start back up with everyone on their second clone noty sure exactly what happened to kill them all. Of coiurse not having backed up any of the thread may hurt.....

:confused:

Greylock

First Post
What a freakin' frustrating morning. Randomlings is still down, I'm getting persistant server troubles with Gmail, my main news page MSN is completely screwed up. What should take me at least an hour, hour and half, of getting up to speed in the morning has taken only 15 minutes.

Bored, bored, bored. Gack. Maybe I should go to the corner and buy a paper. - Nah...

AGGEMAM

First Post
I'm sorry that I can't remember the password for Randomling's account at ITmom, if I did you wouldn't have any problems.

Oh, and IIRC it's the 5th of the month that's the turnover date, so it's gonna be down a few days more unless someone gives me the login or Randomling does it herself.

Malcolm

First Post
Ao the Overkitty said:
Well.. with all the images being posted this past month....
*ahem*
I paid my dues in the past in order to post some images. I don't post enough that it would eat up that much bandwidth.
:\

AGGEMAM

First Post
Regardless. Even with the higher price, there should still be for at least 10 months in the coffers. I cannot phantom why it was switched to the lower bandwidth especially when there was requested pictures for the logo competition.

Malcolm

First Post
AGGEMAM said:
Regardless. Even with the higher price, there should still be for at least 10 months in the coffers. I cannot phantom why it was switched to the lower bandwidth especially when there was requested pictures for the logo competition.

I'm wondering if the present host server reported usage numbers in error, lower than they actually were, causing R to switch to lower "needed usage" and now the actual numbers are showing up. Thus a spike, and now a crash.
?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads