• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey RPG Objects!

Bobitron

Explorer
Stop making great products! Your stuff is eating up all my gaming money. :heh:

I just bought Legends of the Dark Ages and a couple of the Legends of the Samurai pdf's, and they are all tops. I plan on using both for historical games and it looks like there is plenty of material in each of them.

broghammerj

Explorer
Vigilance said:

Although I have no plans to stop trying to eat your money ;)

Chuck

First comes money. Then he moves onto eating your kids. My wallet is a little lighter this weekend thanks to RPG objects :D . It's a good thing the whole reprint deal with Darwin's World hasn't come to fruition yet. I can use a little time to recover.

Banshee16

First Post
You could eat some of my money if you published a book in the line about the era of swashbuckling and piracy, etc. You seem to be moving forward in time, with the Dark Ages, and the upcoming Medieval one....maybe in another book or two? :)

Banshee

ddougan

First Post
Bobitron said:
Stop making great products! Your stuff is eating up all my gaming money. :heh:

I just bought Legends of the Dark Ages and a couple of the Legends of the Samurai pdf's, and they are all tops. I plan on using both for historical games and it looks like there is plenty of material in each of them.

I'll second this. I have the complete range of Blood and Guts, plus Blood and Fists, Blood and Space, Blood and Relics etc and have just ordered Legends of the Samurai in print. These have all been excellent products - great quality material, with some truely superb mechanics as well as idea-inspiring fluff.

RPG Objects also have a terrific PDF policy - buying a book in print and sending them the receipt gets you the PDF version added to your RPG Objects account - perfect for laptop use.

Remove ads