• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey RPG Objects!

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
kingpaul said:
I know that d20 Apoalypse is not now (and I have no idea if it will ever be) in the MSRD; so that's a 'no'.
I also know that it is not now. You mean a no, for now. :cool:

It can't be impossible to negotiate with WotC for rights to use selected material. That's how 3rd party publishers get to make books on drow, for instance.

Vigilance

Explorer
Eric Anondson said:
Will there be any plugging in of D20 Future or Apocalypse into Darwin's World 2 upcoming or planned releases?

I know that there are some things from d20F that have already been added to DW2, such as the cybernetics rules.

If and when d20 Apocalypse is added to the SRD, there might be some things from it we would add as well.

Chuck

tensen

First Post
broghammerj said:
First comes money. Then he moves onto eating your kids. My wallet is a little lighter this weekend thanks to RPG objects :D . It's a good thing the whole reprint deal with Darwin's World hasn't come to fruition yet. I can use a little time to recover.
If they were smart they'd eat the kids first. Without you having to spend moeny on the kids, you can let them eat more of your money. :)

PosterBoy

First Post
TroyXavier said:
Hmm, early ideas on stuff to look for next year at GenCon.

Hmm... it's a long time out, but possibilities:

Legends of the Europe HC (collecting the next 3 Legends books).

Darwin's World OGL Edition (not official yet, but leaning towards it).

Blood and Fist Hardcover (collecting all the BNF content)

Blood and Guts Hardcover (collecting BNG 2 content)

Nothing official or set in stone yet. I try not to get to rigid with my plans.

-chris

TroyXavier

First Post
Hmmm, the Europe one sounds promising. I'm a big history buff so love to see RPG takes on it. I've heard about Darwin's World but not familiar with it, I may have to take a look.

Turanil

First Post
Bobitron said:
I just bought Legends of the Dark Ages and a couple of the Legends of the Samurai pdf's, and they are all tops.
I second this opinion. I got Legends of Excalibur, Legends of Samurai and Blood & Relics in printed books, and they are really, really great.
-- Legends of Samurai's cover is one of the best I ever saw for a RPG book; I love it. Then, the content is uber excellent, and if I were to run a "Chinese Ghost Story" type of campaign, I would probably tweak it Japanese to use that book.
-- Blood & Relics is THE supplement for a d20 Modern Arcana campaign IMO. So good! I have been considering for some time, and telling my players, that I would run a campaign ala Indiana Jones against the Nazis in 1936 Iraq (ruins of mesopotamia). After having considered running Savage Worlds (a great rpg), I now know I will do it d20 Modern with that supplement.

Vigilance said:
Middle Ages has already been announced, so Im more or less comitted to doing that .
It obviously requires a map similar to the ones appearing in Legends of Dark Ages... ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads