• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hey Upper Krust!

Posted by Upper Krust:

eg. If I allow a DR17 Greater God to create a DR7 Avatar, they could also create a DR6 facsimilie or DR5; DR4 etc. Are these beings then not technically 'Avatars'!?

Yes! I perceive Avatars as nothing else but very powerful servants of The Deity!

Hi Melkor mate! :)

Melkor said:
Posted by Upper Krust:

eg. If I allow a DR17 Greater God to create a DR7 Avatar, they could also create a DR6 facsimilie or DR5; DR4 etc. Are these beings then not technically 'Avatars'!?

Yes! I perceive Avatars as nothing else but very powerful servants of The Deity!

Exactly, but I want to make Avatars the most powerful things a god can create (or at least equal most powerful creations with a few other ideas I will be incorporating). I think I will classify anything less as an 'Aspect'.

I want the process of creating Avatars to be as easy and simple as possible. As such I want to narrow the parameters from anything equal to or less than 'this' to just 'this' and anything less becomes an Aspect. Just so that people won't be confused by so much freedom to custom build the Avatars.

Triple H

First Post
Poor UK

It seems he cant catch a break.

He gets all of this attention and I can alreay see his head swelling:).

Hey bud unlike everyone else I am waiting patiently for the release why you ask? How can you be so patient?

Because I have faith in UK. I think he should put that in the sub title.

Faith in the UK.

I have followed his stuff since the beginning. It was September by the way.he has never failed to answer a question. Has excellant community support. He alsois a really great guy willing to answer any question he poses.

That puts him leagues ahead of most gaming people in development.

So I want to thank UK for all of his efforts. I cant wait for the release and I know when I have the immortals handbook in my hand I will know its a work of art.

Good luck bud:)

Hi Melkor mate! :)

Melkor said:
Indeed Upper Krust, but I can see Odin having a couple of Demigod Avatars and a "super", Lesser God one.

Its certainly possible. But I don't want to detail something under a vague 'make it up yourself' pretext.

I want a fixed method of determining Avatars (one that grows with the deity).

They will always have the 'Aspect' alternative (so as to avoid confusion). These can be of any level, class, or divine rank just short of Avatars level of power.

Re: Poor UK

Triple H mate! :D

How have you been - I trust you're keeping well!?

Hows wrestling going? You back in Japan!?

Still no Big Poppa Pump in the WWE - but surely its only a matter of time until they bring him and Goldberg onboard!? Incidently sorry to see Mr Perfect out on his rear end - he should have known better than to pick a fight with Brock Lesnar! The whole UK flight home was hilarious! (Better than the recent shows to be fair!) :D

Triple H said:
It seems he cant catch a break.

He gets all of this attention and I can already see his head swelling :).

I am sure most of my friends would say my head is big enough already! ;)

Triple H said:
Hey bud unlike everyone else I am waiting patiently for the release why you ask? How can you be so patient?

Because I have faith in UK. I think he should put that in the sub title.

Faith in the UK.

I dunno - sounds a bit pretentious. :D

...I was thinking "The Power & the Glory" for the subtitle! :)

Triple H said:
I have followed his stuff since the beginning. It was September by the way.he has never failed to answer a question. Has excellant community support. He also is a really great guy willing to answer any question he poses.

If people are interested enough to ask a question it would be rude not to reply!

Triple H said:
That puts him leagues ahead of most gaming people in development.

Maybe in politeness but probably not in workrate - otherwise I would have been finished a year ago and be 'sitting on a beach earning twenty percent'* by now.

*Watched Die Hard again a few days ago. ;)

Triple H said:
So I want to thank UK for all of his efforts. I cant wait for the release and I know when I have the immortals handbook in my hand I will know its a work of art.

If the next 4 weeks go according to plan I should have a lot more to reveal than the Immortals Handbook (I'll reveal all when I can). ;)

Triple H said:
Good luck bud:)

Thanks mate! :)

I appreciate you stopping by on your way to wrestling megastardom!

Triple H

First Post
Well sorry to say but the ol' HHH is not back wrestling. I am still healing from various injuries.

I havent been on a whole lot and havent bought ANY D20 stuff in a LONG time.

I have been preoccupied with City of Heroes and I am leading a team there. Originally I was jsut a memeber but a virtual exodus of members has left me in charge.

I hope life is better on your front:)

I hope to get back in the swing of things soon.

OH! and Big Poppa is coming sooner then ya think.

Hello again Triple H mate! :)

Triple H said:
Well sorry to say but the ol' HHH is not back wrestling. I am still healing from various injuries.

Sorry to hear that mate! :(

I know injuries are a perrenial problem for wrestlers - I am sure it won't be long before your back where you belong! I still expect to see you wrestle in the not too distant future! :)

Triple H said:
I havent been on a whole lot and havent bought ANY D20 stuff in a LONG time.

Understandable though given your career and time in Japan would interupt any roleplaying activities. It can be easy to fall out of the loop - so to speak.

Triple H said:
I have been preoccupied with City of Heroes and I am leading a team there.

Just checked the website - looks great! I haven't played too many computer games lately for obvious reasons.

Triple H said:
Originally I was just a member but a virtual exodus of members has left me in charge.

Virtual 'exodus' no pun intended I'm sure! ;)

Triple H said:
I hope life is better on your front :)

Can't complain...though I will be a lot better as soon as the IH is done and dusted! ;)

Triple H said:
I hope to get back in the swing of things soon.

FINALLY...EXODUS HAS COME BACK...TO ROLE-PLAYING! :D

Triple H said:
OH! and Big Poppa is coming sooner then ya think.

According to 411wrestling.com hes still not fit to wrestle yet!? But then neither are Hogan and the Undertaker - and they are main eventing at a PPV!

Remove ads