• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS Hi Morrus, whatever happened to bonus items from WotBS 3.5 pre-orders?

SolitonMan

Explorer
Supporter
Hi, the subject line basically says it all. Been looking for a comment on this topic for over a week and haven't seen anything. Thanks for any info.

afstanton

Explorer
I've been asking this off and on for months with no response. It's a little disheartening, as there have been responses to questions on the actual books not being delivered, and work has been done to resolve that problem, but the total silence here makes me wonder what's going on.

Even a "I can't send them out now and won't be able to for a while, please be patient, guys" would be nice.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Sorry guys - I must've totally missed those questions! I've been so stressed out about the hardcover issue. To be honest, it slipped my mind - I apologise. That's terrible service, and absolutely no excuse!

I will get on it next week and get 'em sent out!

SolitonMan

Explorer
Supporter
Thanks Morrus, I appreciate the info. Sorry to resort to such an obnoxious subject line, I pay enough attention to the site to know you have a lot going on. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Just an update, guys! I was without a PC for much of this week due to a failed attempt to reinstall Windows XP, so I've had to post using my phone instead! However, we today bought a copy of Windows 7 and now have a fully functioning computer again. This means I'm able to get these things sent out!

SolitonMan

Explorer
Supporter
Just wondering if there's been any movement on this issue since the last posting. I haven't seen anything, so I thought I'd track down this thread again...thanks in advance for any info.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The book is undergoing a slight edit (nothing major - just a few typos/minor editing gaffes) so I'm holding off till that's done. Probably a week or so. You may as well have the latest version!

Remove ads