Pathfinder 1E High-level Pathfinder Planar Game: The Lich-Queen's Beloved

Unsung

First Post
Well, I'm always interested in any and all things planar, but I've never really played 3.5e, although I know enough to know it's the kind of game where not knowing the rules can be a hindrance.

I'll be lurking. And hey, if there might ever be a spot for a side character or cameo role who's not too demanding mechanically, please let me know. :D

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Currently contemplating a Wizard (Enchanter)/Psion (Telepath)/Cerebremancer OR a Wizard (Necroamancer)/Cleric (Death domain)/Mystic Theurge.

Lots of castery castiness, obviously. I don't want to step on toes, though, so if someone else is planning on playing a caster, let's coordinate a bit. :)

Shayuri

First Post
I'm dancing around a monk/sorceror build if I get the approvals I need.

If not, then I might try a draco-sorceror of some sort...

I have this irrational love of 3.5e sorcerors, even though they are horribly supported until the Completes came out, and most of the Completes are not on the list for this game. hee hee...but nothing worth doing is easy, right?

Alternatively, Complete Warrior DOES have some interesting options for wildshapey characters...

HMM.

. . . and most of the Completes are not on the list for this game.
I'm willing to consider ad-hoc usage from any source, even if that source is not on the list. I just don't want to be in the position of having to regularly adjudicate great wopping chunks of material from a sourcebook I don't own. If you want to use a few things from a Complete and I don't own that Complete, the way we get around it is you PM or email me.

Shayuri

First Post
Yep, I understand. And I don't want to deluge you in a bunch of outlandish rules that will just make your job harder either. So I aim to keep that sort of thing to a minimum. :)

I've modified the OP to reflect that this will be a Pathfinder game. I weighed pros and cons between using Pathfinder v. 5e, and Pathfinder won. The stat blocks in the adventure are supremely detailed and while I could've "winged it" using 5e rules, my adjudications were more likely to be arbitrary, unreasonable, and inconsistent. I therefore opted for Pathfinder.
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6781406]Unsung[/MENTION]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
My problem was not one of system, but one of mental concentration. I am preparing to move to Columbia, Mo in the next 2 or 3 months.

I figured as much. But since you were the person to originally put the question re: Pathfinder, I also figured fairness required me to notify you of the change.

I hope to hell the move home to Columbia works out, and that things go smoothly and quickly with the transition. I know your friends there will be glad to have you home.

Remove ads